My abduction and time travel experience

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: My Abduction & Time Travel Experience

Chip said:
God mad about it? To answer this question (I realize this question has been directed to KC...no offence KC) all you need to do is find out how God feels about those who left their habitation...

My point is that TT is occurring and yes God is mad about it. The perpetrators are the only beings that have been judged to be wiped from existance.
agreed 1000%
shazam sargent carter. I thought I was alone for awhile there

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Chip said:
We are the weapons in a war against God. The "sons of God" interrupted mans technical capabilities in the first Earth age (before the flood). The end of the first Earth age was brought on by the "sons of God" manipulating the human genome to prevent Jesus from arriving and saving us all from death.

The "man has the brains to create the technology argument" (I have had many many times) doesn't hold water. We have been set up to acheive these accomplishments to foment our demise. It's a trap, and wer'e falling for it hook line and sinker. Our current technological accomplishments are not our accomplishments. We have been tampered with.

To make the case all you need to do is realize that within the last 100 years we have gone from steam engines to microprocessors. Anyone who says this is logically possible obviously has entirely too much faith in humanity, and are merely adjusting reality to fit our current status.
yeh what he said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ at last, I find someone who understands.
I been asked to leave many church gatherings for saying this,called not so nice names.
they would not listen, they did not know how, perhaps they'll listen now

Chip Lewis

kc wildman said:
I been asked to leave many church gatherings for saying this,called not so nice names.
Don't hold your breathe KC. My father-in-law is a minister of a pentocostal chruch. We no longer have open debates in front of the family. Mainly because I unintensionally have detroyed his belief system on several occasions. I have explained to him in very simple terms where his interpretations fail the test. I have explained the context that is usually removed from the scriptures that justify his false beliefs. There is no yelling or anything of the sort. It is usually a very calm conversation.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:

I had a feeling you would agree w Chip.
I think that both of you have chosen not to buy into the phony stuff that is served up daily.
I wonder if GOD thinks that we interpeted his message to suit ourselves and wonders when we well "see the light"
Pun intended.

Chip Lewis

gonzogirl said:
I had a feeling you would agree w Chip.
I think that both of you have chosen not to buy into the phony stuff that is served up daily.
I wonder if GOD thinks that we interpeted his message to suit ourselves and wonders when we well "see the light"
Pun intended.
Gonzogirl, some of us don't have a choice. As we seek we find. Without the interest, curiosity, or ambition I would have just continued to be an atheist placing all of my trust in science.

However that was not the "will of God".

In regards, to what you are wondering: God has placed a large amount of these people into this slumber on purpose. They will be the lesson for others to learn. But also remember, there are only "those who have left their habitation" who have been condemned to die. Jesus himself said that "it is the will of the father that all [humans] are saved." This requires no alternate method of translation. All will be saved...

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Chip said:
Don't hold your breathe KC. My father-in-law is a minister of a pentocostal chruch. We no longer have open debates in front of the family. Mainly because I unintensionally have detroyed his belief system on several occasions. I have explained to him in very simple terms where his interpretations fail the test. I have explained the context that is usually removed from the scriptures that justify his false beliefs. There is no yelling or anything of the sort. It is usually a very calm conversation.
well go slow with him,you two can still talk. I have been strictly forbidden to speak of GOD in any way, at any of the family gatherings,not allowed to tell the truth. it was a hard pill to swallow, but I had to learn, I can't drag anyone along the path with me, they must walk alone. they must meet CHRIST on there own road to damascus, HE must first strike them blind so they can see, no matter how much I want them to learn, HE is the teacher not me. the preacher now comes by the house once a week to see the wife and I. he's ask me not to talk with any of the church members unless ask by him. he said that most, if not all, wouldn't understand what I talk about.he then reminded me about GOD not being the author of confuse-sion???? so we haven't been to church in over 5 yrs now.funny thow the preacher comes by every week and we talk of what I have learned from DADDY. its kinda cool we never argue we just talk. it was quite a hoot to see his face the first time he heard me reffer to GOD as DADDY.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
well go slow with him,you two can still talk. I have been strictly forbidden to speak of GOD in any way, at any of the family gatherings,not allowed to tell the truth. it was a hard pill to swallow, but I had to learn, I can't drag anyone along the path with me, they must walk alone. they must meet CHRIST on there own road to damascus, HE must first strike them blind so they can see, no matter how much I want them to learn, HE is the teacher not me. the preacher now comes by the house once a week to see the wife and I. he's ask me not to talk with any of the church members unless ask by him. he said that most, if not all, wouldn't understand what I talk about.he then reminded me about GOD not being the author of confuse-sion???? so we haven't been to church in over 5 yrs now.funny thow the preacher comes by every week and we talk of what I have learned from DADDY. its kinda cool we never argue we just talk. it was quite a hoot to see his face the first time he heard me reffer to GOD as DADDY.

I think you have said something like this world is a playground and when we cant play nice we have to get a talkin' to from Daddy..
That was a good one kc.
I find it so easy to talk to those who are not trying to convert me but maybe that to is all part GODS plan!!!!!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

God's plan is to make us talk about him.
The Devil's plan is to stay unnoticed, with no one talking about him.

:eek:

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
God's plan is to make us talk about him.
The Devil's plan is to stay unnoticed, with no one talking about him.

:eek:

That reminds me of a quote..."The biggest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesnt exist."

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Wasn't this quote in a Schwarzenegger movie ?