My Announcement

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
They took some alveoli (or epitheil tissue) from both lungs... Yes I have results, apparently it's non-small cell lung cancer. Don't know how bad it is yet. Hopefully there are treatments that will definitely work. I've been looking up on it for a while now.

What stage?

Work with your doctors. Because it could spread to the neck, an aggressive approach would be a good option, but it's totally your own choice. I'm sure your doctor is educating you about the process. Did he/she give you a recommendation?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Stage 3A, Don't know if that's bad. It's in the middle so hopefully it's not to bad. I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow to get the recommendations. For the most part he's said surgery and chemo and radiation but he has better results so he'll be able to recommend me the best way. I've been researching it for a while now. And according to what he says tomorrow, I think I'll have an approach by Monday. I think I would be crazy if I didn't take an aggressive approach. lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Stage 3A, Don't know if that's bad. It's in the middle so hopefully it's not to bad. I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow to get the recommendations. For the most part he's said surgery and chemo and radiation but he has better results so he'll be able to recommend me the best way. I've been researching it for a while now. And according to what he says tomorrow, I think I'll have an approach by Monday. I think I would be crazy if I didn't take an aggressive approach. lol

It's amazing. The lab pinpoints exactly what kind of cancer you have and how aggressive it is. So, treatments are tailored to you specifically. Just remember that the treatments are temporary. I suffered 2nd degree radiation burns, but it's over now. At one point I was laying in bed crying and now I'm in perfect health, so just remember that any suffering is completely temporary. Every pain will be cancer cells dying. :)

Last edited: