My dog got scared. Something paranormal?

Pegii

I'll just put it out there that I can't prove whether this is paranormal. All I'm saying is my dog isn't easily spooked.

We all felt a little on edge before it happened. Like something wasn't right. It started at 8:30pm when my dog Alba starts banging on the door with her head and her paws, frantically to get in. Then when she came in she panicked and ran around the house, shivering and shaking with her tail between her legs and doo-lally look on her face. She was given some water and was lapping it up and spilling it. My parents encouraged her outside even though she was begrudging and didn't want to. She eventually ran down into the paddock with her brother Pepper and went with better and was sniffing around where our Landrover is. When Dad called her back up Pepper came but Alba didn't. Dad went over to the Landrover to call her up. She was shaking and falling over with her tongue hanging out. She resembled a newborn foal. We've never seen her like this. She was so scared she was falling over. My parents both needed to carry her. They wrapped her in a blanket and lifted her into the wheelbarrow but she jumped out so they just encouraged her to walk back the house, shivering and unsteady. Her nose was also dry unlike the usually cold and wet it usually is. They got back into the house and gave her so water but she was still very distressed. So they encouraged her to calm down by making a fuss of her and petting her but she was still whizzing round the room in a mental, insane fashion. It's nearly 9:30 now and she's fine. I just wish I knew what had happened.

What happened? Was it an alien? An animal? One of us from the past, future or a parallel universe? A ghost?

mariya94

Hmm, I think it was a ghost. Dogs usually sense these things and usually get spooked easily by them. That's the only explanation I can think of.

Angelhoney

I agree with Mariya that she might've seen a ghost since ahe was scared like that. Did the other dog, Pepper react in the same way?

HDRKID

TAKEN FROM Into The World Of JINN
Although several eyewitness accounts are heard every now and then of people who are reported to have seen the jinn, we humans do not have the ability to see them. However, such animals as dogs and donkeys can see them.

I can see jinn. Most people cannot see em. They are mischief making tricksters, but usually after a while, they will go away. If this continues to occur... read holy scriptures and they will go away.

Pegii

Hmm, I think it was a ghost. Dogs usually sense these things and usually get spooked easily by them. That's the only explanation I can think of.
I would say that it was a ghost if the house had a history of hauntings. However it's very new from the 50s and we haven't noticed anything ghostly before.

Pegii

That is strange.

Question for you,

Which one are you closest to,
Pepper or Alba?
I am close to them both but I instinctively knew that we going to get Alba. She was the only brown one of her litter and one of the few females. I woke up in the middle of the night and wrote down her name. I knew she was Alba. I knew she was mine. When I was told that we weren't going to get her I cried so hard and when we did get her I knew it was meant to be. We bonded from the beginning. She even slept in a box in my room. I loved her and I still do.

Pegii

TAKEN FROM Into The World Of JINN
Although several eyewitness accounts are heard every now and then of people who are reported to have seen the jinn, we humans do not have the ability to see them. However, such animals as dogs and donkeys can see them.

I can see jinn. Most people cannot see em. They are mischief making tricksters, but usually after a while, they will go away. If this continues to occur... read holy scriptures and they will go away.

I have a Jinn as a spirit guide.

Wind7

Staff
That is strange.

Question for you,

Which one are you closest to,
Pepper or Alba?
I am close to them both but I instinctively knew that we going to get Alba. She was the only brown one of her litter and one of the few females. I woke up in the middle of the night and wrote down her name. I knew she was Alba. I knew she was mine. When I was told that we weren't going to get her I cried so hard and when we did get her I knew it was meant to be. We bonded from the beginning. She even slept in a box in my room. I loved her and I still do.

What a wonderful story. :)

They become so much a part of the family don't they? Unconditional love and faithful, they are far more than just pets.

I am happy she is better now.:)

Take care.

Wind7