My dog got scared. Something paranormal?

Wind7

Staff
TAKEN FROM Into The World Of JINN
Although several eyewitness accounts are heard every now and then of people who are reported to have seen the jinn, we humans do not have the ability to see them. However, such animals as dogs and donkeys can see them.

I can see jinn. Most people cannot see em. They are mischief making tricksters, but usually after a while, they will go away. If this continues to occur... read holy scriptures and they will go away.

I have a Jinn as a spirit guide.
TAKEN FROM Into The World Of JINN
Although several eyewitness accounts are heard every now and then of people who are reported to have seen the jinn, we humans do not have the ability to see them. However, such animals as dogs and donkeys can see them.

I can see jinn. Most people cannot see em. They are mischief making tricksters, but usually after a while, they will go away. If this continues to occur... read holy scriptures and they will go away.

I have a Jinn as a spirit guide.

FAQS About the Djinn | Vengeful Djinn

Some are not as vengeful as this title suggests.

Interesting read. :)

emanuela

No idea Pegii. My dog did something strange too, one evening of last week. I was bringing him out for a walk, and we were going out from the enclosure of my building where I live, and he got up on his hind legs and he looked for a long time something within the enclosure. I couldn't see what he was looking for, but he was so intereated and not scared. I wish animals can speak, because they can see what we can't.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Unable to contact you, maybe whatever it is, is trying to contact you through your dog, who can see them. Even if it's just to let you know that they are about. Have you lost anyone recently? A pet maybe?

emanuela

I lost my cat last year, and we buried him near my house, out of the enclosure. And my dog wasn't scared that evening, he was as interested, very intereasted. I thought he was seeing a vortex, rather than a presence.

Pegii

Unable to contact you, maybe whatever it is, is trying to contact you through your dog, who can see them. Even if it's just to let you know that they are about. Have you lost anyone recently? A pet maybe?
Not recently. I lost my grandad who died two years ago. Something makes me think that it's not him though.

Tron1

stop posing. I don't care if I am ugly or don't have any friend's. I care if people follow. Don't copy or play follow the leader no more getting mighty tired of seeing you here. I can have other people agree with me.