My dreams

luke11685

My first dream was like possibly turning into reptile humanoid when I was a kid,second ones kind of LGBT-esque dreams of so-called femboy like I heard that it’s a person with both male and female genitals alltogether,then dreams about voice actress of Hollywood Film Industry for instance nowadays about Kath Soucie when we were both naked I was lying in the bed with her in another one she invited me to possibly allegedly to her own apartment something similar to the Disney/Pixar Incredibles, I dreamt about Rouge the Bat,Rouge the Bat,some random rabbits I think,my own third dream about miss madame Kate Soucie was she was at my primary school angry pointing finger at me to leave. It was kind of like occlumency to me. Besides I have very rarely bad dreams once about HIV/AIDS and another one about invisible growling dog like subconsciously or rather staying temporarily for a while in my own bed…etc.
I have less nightmares for instance nowadays than my own mom. Biological mother…etc.
Well sometimes in reality I’m thinking about very nice things for instance when I was in summer holidays at Śnieżka mountain pathway I heard feminine voice that sounds like Kath Soucie in Nicole the Holo-Lynx costume. Would it really be Kath Soucie or rather nowadays something like T-800 from Terminator or Al-G Rythm from Space Jam A New Legacy(reboot/remake of original Space Jam)? Like some kind of impersonator,imposter.
Despite for instance Kath Soucie rather not even responding to my own physical letters or even returning to the sender by sending back letters to me by postman definitely not courier I highly doubt that she wants to communicate with me telepathically still yet…etc.
I guess for instance nowadays Christian Weston Chandler had started with such fashion trend of so-called cougar women word slang and omega females.

Last edited: