My encounter with aliens while sleeping

mullac998

Yesterday i went to bed and i felt very tired so i went to sleep with the intention of trying to do astral projection. In the end i decided not to and just go to sleep then later once i fell alseep I remember begin in this random place not sure where, that's when i remember in front of me were two aliens which some people know them as the greys they stood in front of me and they didn't seem to happy i felt like they were using this energy force on me to try and get answer from me. They said to me What is the god particle and what does god have to do with the world? and that's all i remember.

TimeFlipper

Yesterday i went to bed and i felt very tired so i went to sleep with the intention of trying to do astral projection. In the end i decided not to and just go to sleep then later once i fell alseep I remember begin in this random place not sure where, that's when i remember in front of me were two aliens which some people know them as the greys they stood in front of me and they didn't seem to happy i felt like they were using this energy force on me to try and get answer from me. They said to me What is the god particle and what does god have to do with the world? and that's all i remember.
Next time you see them give them a demonstration of how to use a search engine like Google, for looking up what the God Particle is :D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@mullac998 - Are you sure you weren't having a dream in an alternate universe or reality?

I'm pretty sure most highly advanced aliens would know what you were talking about, as they can read minds and have an ever greater understanding of the workings of the universe than humans do. And I also think they have far greater knowledge of the Akashic records, which are said to house every thought, emotion, and event that ever occurred.

And even if one or a group of them don't know off-hand a trivial or obscure fact, I think they could easily retrieve it by accessing the Akashic records. In this universal reality, I'd think you'd find at least great difficulty in finding an individual alien who had no idea at all about God. Just my educated guess.

Cassinova

I too have had an odd experience with the greys through a dream.

Mullac, when they were communicating with you was it verbally or telepathically?

mullac998

I in the dream i don't remember seeing any mouth move it was like i could just hear there voice so i guess telepathically

not_a_DJ

WTF
it reminds me the last day / night of 2012, I dreamt something about the president of muy country (Im from Mexico), and my head was overloaded of thoughts, while dreaming I felt 2 grays or on their flying saucer and a ray of energy, like a thunder fell right on my head, next day I woke up astonished, and tired.

Superman1

mullac998, your dream was about some alienation, which doesn't make you happy, forcing you to get an answer to this.
Which is: to manifest the thought of what god means, or make it real in the world, such as brotherhood, the opposite of alien.:alien::alien:

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

You may have been dreaming but nothing is impossible x

BlastTyrant

From my experiences and knowledge that sounds to be more of a dream, typically they say when you dream about Grey's it is actually them, but sometimes our mind can manifest it due to something we read, heard recently. Most ET's are familiar with God, it is a common subject that experiencers have is what or who is God, so for them to ask is very very strange.

Higgs boson or the god particle would be something they would have known as well, so to me it sounds more like a dream.