My Father Time travel with the HDR

Pegii

My Dad very kindly volunteered to be a chrononaut with me. Basically there is this method for physical/spiritual time travel to work. One uses the HDR on the solar plexus for about 10 minutes so the electromagnet doesn't heat up. Then one goes out and finds a vortex. I made one so we put on coats and Dad stood on the vortex. He basically repeated over and over in his head; 'this is Jan 29th 2014'
I'm not sure what happened after that. At one point I couldn't hear him breathing so I thought that he wasn't there. After about ten minutes I opened my eyes. Dad was staring into space. We walked off and Dad told me that he felt like he went to 2014. I don't know if spiritually, mentally or physical but he got a great sense of being there.

steven chiverton

My Dad very kindly volunteered to be a chrononaut with me. Basically there is this method for physical/spiritual time travel to work. One uses the HDR on the solar plexus for about 10 minutes so the electromagnet doesn't heat up. Then one goes out and finds a vortex. I made one so we put on coats and Dad stood on the vortex. He basically repeated over and over in his head; 'this is Jan 29th 2014'
I'm not sure what happened after that. At one point I couldn't hear him breathing so I thought that he wasn't there. After about ten minutes I opened my eyes. Dad was staring into space. We walked off and Dad told me that he felt like he went to 2014. I don't know if spiritually, mentally or physical but he got a great sense of being there.
interesting like to hear more of this

Bullethead21

You made a vortex?

IMHO if you think you made a vortex, and then stood in the vortex, then we need to define "vortex"......

You do not "stand" in a vortex........would you stand in a tornado????

It seems to me there are some serious misunderstandings of the terms used......and a even deeper confusion of the principles and methods used.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Bullethead21

A vortex, or grid point, is a point of high magnetic energy that would theoretically allow physical time travel with the HDR. It is believed to be possible to activate a grid point or vortex with a device such as the HDR. Such grid points happen naturally and are sometimes related to paranormal activity.

Also, possibly, if you tune yourself with the HDR, then go through one, you might have something happen.

It's possible to create an artificial grid point. I think @TimeFlipper knows some things about that.

I'm sure others can give you more details about grid points.