My foolproof and recommended time travel methods

tflofasho

Num7 did reply to that question as I recall. There is a 10 minute time limit to edit the post after you submit it. After that you can't edit the post. This rule is in place to prevent users from destroying the integrity of a thread.

True, however; notice this:

"Members can't edit their old posts.

Feel to tell us what you want to change in the post, and we'll edit it for you."

Technically, members can't edit their posts, but mods and forum operators can by that logic.

So the question is whether or not the mods did indeed come and make the edit. If not, we did experience a time anomaly where Pegii did indeed come and change the past by posting a thread that didn't exist on her original post until today or however way you want to come and understand the logic behind this retrocausal action.

Rather, this would be a good time to write down and document the said change so that people could actually come and understand the nature of what a time shift/change actually is and how it's done and so forth. It's a very good potential piece of empirical evidence on time travel and fluctuations if I might add. Thing is, people want to see the before and after with their own senses. It's hard to convey that to people who haven't been around long enough to observe said changes documented.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Num7 did reply to that question as I recall. There is a 10 minute time limit to edit the post after you submit it. After that you can't edit the post. This rule is in place to prevent users from destroying the integrity of a thread.

Feel to tell us what you want to change in the post, and we'll edit it for you."

Technically, members can't edit their posts, but mods and forum operators can by that logic.

Yes, I think I've seen that mentioned before. But the last edit date is listed as February 21 at the bottom right of the post.

tflofasho

Yes, I think I've seen that mentioned before. But the last edit date is listed as February 21 at the bottom right of the post.

That's exactly where I'm getting at. I noticed that too, and am wondering if it's a glitch within the system, or this actually did indeed happen. Further proof that this does exist and it can be done and happen.

I checked other threads where the mods edited their posts and there have been major significant differences and changes with the time differences between the original posts and the edits. This one for some reason is still the same.

So it's either the system error/lag, it did happen, or something else.

Feel free to make other speculations behind what's been observed.

tflofasho

I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that how a new post that existed barely today/yesterday, managed to wind up on a post that existed a few months ago to link to a post that never existed yet without being edited, except on a certain time period at that time. That's what baffles me.

Martian

@Einstein @tflofasho Look at the first reply from another person on this thread. If the past was changed, TimeFlipper's post would also be changed.

1. Debate - Lucid dream time travel Three testimonials to this method (mine included).
2. Having an OBE. Einstein swears by this method
3. Could this method of time travel work?
4. Buy a HDR
5. Quartz time travel
You forgot to mention Poo`s device where you personally time travelled :)

I'm guessing the mods have the option to mark a post as edited or not.

Lol :D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein @tflofasho Look at the first reply from another person on this thread. If the past was changed, TimeFlipper's post would also be changed.

1. Debate - Lucid dream time travel Three testimonials to this method (mine included).
2. Having an OBE. Einstein swears by this method
3. Could this method of time travel work?
4. Buy a HDR
5. Quartz time travel
You forgot to mention Poo`s device where you personally time travelled :)

I'm guessing the mods have the option to mark a post as edited or not.

Lol :D

As long as were deciding the matter with guess work, then my guess is Pegii had another successful OBE and went back in time and edited the post legally under the 10 minute limit requirement.

tflofasho

Lol legally...

You make this sound like this is a court of law when it's simply a forum that can be edited however it wants to be, despite the rules set up within the system.

Since when did we go from Philosophers and scientists to detectives and attorneys?