My foolproof and recommended time travel methods

TimeFlipper

Are you so sure? What about Duncan Cameron? What about astral time travel?

The Doppelganger phenomena does exist. I know of 2 others besides myself that have experienced this. Could that Doppelganger just be ones self out on a little outing during an astral projection from the night before?
What we are talking about here is purely the power of belief taking you back in time, not astral projection or a persons Doppelganger..
Duncan Cameron was best known for being the original psychic in the Montauk Experiments...He could use his mind to control the time portals while he was in a trance, unfortunately there were some glitches along the way and people literally ended up "lost in time" when the time portals closed in on them...Later in the experiments the scientists discovered a way to "digitise" Camerons brain patterns, thus creating very stable and glitch free time portals...But this has nothing to do with the power of belief per se...:)

So there's an encoded matrix of his neural signals that holds the pattern to create these things in s more stable yet not flux way?
Precisely :)

tflofasho

Hats honestly the most hush hush thing I've come across. Not once have I come across any of this information online of him. This information is extremely completely discreet... Very...

tflofasho

You know... This tempts me to want to look for copies of it on the deep web and download it to use at home by simply compressing it and making it easier to use...

Hmm... I wonder if I could find it if given the correct parameters to find such things if I ran a world wide meta analysis and bring back copies of the search on the query....

Maybe even use law of attraction to get and find it too or have it come to me... =P

TimeFlipper

You know... This tempts me to want to look for copies of it on the deep web and download it to use at home by simply compressing it and making it easier to use...

Hmm... I wonder if I could find it if given the correct parameters to find such things if I ran a world wide meta analysis and bring back copies of the search on the query....

Maybe even use law of attraction to get and find it too or have it come to me... =P
I believe you can download those books in the normal way :)