My friend; The Vampire

AdrianDevulge

Re: My friend; The Vampire

Maggot...I am actually for once at a loss for words. Your comment (if it can even be called that) astounds me to such a degree that I cannot even formulate a proper response. All I can do is refer you to the earlier posts, the ones where I point out the myth and reality of vampirism and Dhampirism (heh). You made my head physically hurt. Amazing...

To the rest of you, time is short today I will post more about my history and answer comments tomorrow.

Mudpuppy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Maggot7\")</div>
Adrian your dumb you not a vampire vampires can't go in daylight they have no reflection they only drink blood and don't eat stuff like ice cream and pizza and they don't always have fangs they morph into there vampiric stage and how did you become a vampire and if you were a vampire you wouldn't be chating to people on the net and telling them your a vampire and vampires don't get blood form donors there blood thirsty savages who love to kill there evil HELLO and you mocking people for being fake vampires when your the fake get a LIFE man.[/b]

Calling people "dumb" does not make them dumb....it only makes you a person who needs to label people as "dumb". Comments such as yours that have no real purposeful good does nothing to enhance this topic or the forum. You, young man, are very ill-mannered. Posts like yours generally get ignored so if it is attention you are seeking, you will not find it here. Do some serious research and come back to the table with something more insightful or go run along and finish playing with your playstation 2.

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"AdrianDevulge\")</div>
Maggot...I am actually for once at a loss for words.
http://file://[/b]

When I read Maggots posts words for description are usually replaced with laughter. In some wierd, humurous way they're almost enjoyable to read. Just when you though you'd seen everything...

Keroscene

Ah, luckily for me others oppinions effect me little. But Keroscene let me address your interesting comments.

I said I had a interest, It not enough of a interest to waste money in the purchase of something I rarely use. Toxic here has shown me how to use his synth with his computer and a few programs. I enjoy doing it when I am visiting. Is there nothing you do that you enjoy that you are unable to do ALL the time?
[/b]

I'm sorry to be bringing up this computer thing again. It has bothered me for some time and wasn't really sure about why until now. It was in one of your friends Toxics previous posts on this forum where he talks about his roomate Adrian. I believe he even mentions his roomates occupation. Of course, he could be refferring to someone else.

"Location Then:
( Or now if you are from this time period)
1) People you knew, alias ok: Adrian, roommate with a penchant for White hat hacking. Dr. Darion conspiracy theorist who runs his own commune. "

I tried to find the original post by Toxic instead of the reply but lost interest. Is this you he's talking about?

http://www.timetravelforum.net/showthread.php?t=7

ToxicRevival

Adrian is not around right now...Dunno where he is. Anyways, no. Adrian the white hat H4X0R :) is not the Adrian vampire. Adrian 1, moved back to phoenix some time ago to pursue a career in some vetrinary field. Adrian 2 is a pen name. Adrian Devulge A.K.A Divulge. I couldn't think of anything else so I threw that down. Bleh.

astralsailor

Some people don't read.
Virtual girl, your sweet but I answered every question you asked already.
Same with you J cash.

I really dislike Ann Rice. People now associate vampires with N'oleans. Sad state of affairs.

And you Astral, Toxic has told me a bit about you.
Garlic friends, witty.
OBE and Astral Projection, I believe in them but am incapable of doing it myself.
No I do not know about TCHC. Please explain?[/b]

:) Yeah preatty witty

Well TCHC is the so called "Astral Planes" sense they are not really Planes but more like diffrent states of consciousness, some call them "The collective human consciousness"
Didnt know i was that famus :) But im glad someone remembers me ^_^

Love and Light

//Eric

the_exterminator321

maggot be more open minded as he explained the vampire u think of is a myth a vampire can be a savage if he chooses to be no body made him a savage and if he is a vampire and he went out and told us how would that affect him since he gets doners leggaly and doesnt hurt anyone i dont see why he couldnt not go on dude y would u go around and kill ppl if ur a vamp plus a vamp doesnt have to be satanic, he wasnt have an open mind but i to agree i sorta doubt he might be a vamp maybe maybe not who am i to judge

Keroscene

Look at the times when Toxic Revival and Adrian were both last active. One minute apart. Freaky.