My HDR Doesn't Work Anymore?

Zeirbah

For some reason, I've used my HDR for several nights, but no results have occured yet. Why could this be?

Zeirbah

I felt a shock from the electromagnet when using it, and it was a bit painful very recently.

Also, doesn't the crystal need to sit in sunlight for some hours to get the power back?

TimeFlipper

Maybe one of the variable resistors failed, causing the increased EM power..
Yes i read that crystals need recharging in daylight, for 24 hours.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I felt a shock from the electromagnet when using it, and it was a bit painful very recently.

Also, doesn't the crystal need to sit in sunlight for some hours to get the power back?

I would suggest you stop using the electromagnet and make a new one. The shock you got is an indication that the electromagnet has developed a short. A very dangerous situation with live AC current.

steven chiverton

For some reason, I've used my HDR for several nights, but no results have occured yet. Why could this be?
if you were near any leylines when it did work then maybe they have moved again and your not near enough to use your hdr if it has anything to do with it working to try the artificial ley line thing to create one

steven chiverton

For some reason, I've used my HDR for several nights, but no results have occurred yet. Why could this be?
if you haven't astro projected then your hdr doesn't return you if you physically time traveled unless you have the pocket sized simple to build space time modulator to get home with its 9 volt battery operated time travel device and would give you assurance you wont get stuck in another time patricia ress who wrote the book on steven gibbs used one to get back when she time traveled physically with the hdr according to her book . i have the schematic simplified drawing i did. i have some information that says you can take your car with you with you in it by linking the hdr to your car as done in some experiment and i think you can do it normally by running your hdr off an inverter and when in your car