My HDR Log

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Starting now, I'm going to post comments, details and explanations every time I use the HDR.

As I've been sick for the last 2 weeks (Perhaps even longer?), I kind of stopped using the device for a little while. I'm going to use it as much as I can from now on.

I used it last night, it was a very quick treatment. I tuned the device pretty quickly and used the emag for about 7 minutes. All while meditating. I didn't feel anything special during meditation, but after, I felt pretty relaxed and very calm. I don't usually feel that way when I get to bed, as I spend most of the night in front of the computer, my brain is still very stimulated. Even after doing some regular meditation, I'm still stimulated big time from whatever I was doing on the computer.

So basically, what I get out of yesterday's attempt, is that I felt slightly more relaxed after using the HDR. I fell asleep almost instantly and had a very high quality sleep until my alarm clock decided it was time to wake up. I usually don't sleep that good. I can't say yet if this was caused by the HDR or not.

That was my first HDR log post. Feel free to comment and ask question about my attempts and hopefully about what I may experience. I'm going to post another topic next week about HOW I'm using the HDR, including a step by step guide I came up with, with help from a friend.

To be continued. :)

Himalayan Hermit

Keep it coming. I have not been able to use mine for 2-3 wks now due to work etc, but do plan to use it this weekend as I travel back from Midwest.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I used the HDR again last night, but I tried to use it without meditating much. I didn't notice anything, I didn't feel more relaxed or anything at all. There is not much more to say to be honest.

I conclude that I need to meditate while using the HDR from now on.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The stick reaction isn't an easy task to be honest. I get it using my own feelings, but I'm never quite sure how it's supposed to feel. Your fingers don't stick like when you put your finger in the glue. I don't understand how I'm supposed to know I actually got the stick reaction. From time to time, I noticed that the frequencies I set on the 2 dials accordingly to the stick reaction are always quite similar from time to time. I still have to find out more about both the stick reaction, and what kind of difference I should notice regarding frequencies from time to time.

So, I used this baby last night. I didn't have any dream after the treatment, but while meditating with the emag, I felt like I was falling, big time. I never had that feeling in such an intense way before. When it happened, I had this extremely intense feeling of free fall for about 10-15 seconds, then I opened my eyes all of the sudden and felt very, very weird. My first thought was "Wow, what the hell just happened?".

That very weird feeling I got after the "free fall" is something I'm not yet able to explain. I felt very weird afterward, but not weird as "I'm gonna puke" though. It was kinda like you got the feeling something is wrong but can't find out what it is. I have no idea how to describe it more accurately. Perhaps someone had that kind of feeling while going OOBE with the HDR. Did I almost get out of my body? I don't think so, but that's a possibility. I don't know how it feels to get an OOBE while meditating anyways.

As a side note, I could feel the emag's vibration in my body for the whole 8 minutes I used it. Like I said earlier, I happened to feel the vibration for a few seconds/minutes now and then, but that was the first time I was able to feel it the whole 8 minutes I used the emag.

Let me know what you think.

Keroscene

Can you try leaving it on for some time while you sleeping and see if it makes any differnce in your dreams? Personally my dreams are a little more vivid if I sleep during the day.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I used the HDR twice since my last update. I currently use it about 3 times a week.

In my last 2 attempts, I didn't get any clear result.

I tend to feel the magnet's vibration more easily though, so I decided to disable it while using the device to test if I'd feel some kind of vibration without the magnet on. The vibration I could feel immediately stopped as soon as I disabled the magnet. At some point I wasn't sure the vibration was created by the magnet/HDR, or was just my imagination messing with me.

I didn't see an increase in the amount of vivid dreams I experience after using the HDR, so I can't test the difference between using the HDR and not using it yet.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I used the HDR last night. I had a lot of dreams, I gotta say I seem to dream a bit more when I use the HDR than on other nights I didn't use it.

Regarding vivid dreams, I think I have more small vivid dreams than before I started using the HDR, but I didn't have those vivid dreams after an HDR treatment, so I can't notice an obvious pattern here.

I'm still a bit puzzled about the stick reaction, but I get to feel it so I assume I'm doing it the right way.

I'm still using the HDR as a meditation help, as I wasn't able to use it properly without meditating while the emag treatment. I still reach deeper than usual meditation state while using the device and I feel at some extend the emag's vibration in my body as well.

I haven't been able yet to experience anything directly related to the HDR, like an OOBE and the like. To be continued.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Now that the Holidays period is over, I'm going to be able to use the HDR more actively.

I used it last night.

I was able to get into a pretty deep meditation state, even deeper than those few last times I noticed something. It was quite interesting. For about 1-2 minutes during the emag treatment, I felt some powerful flow of energy go through my entire body, it was very impressive and I gotta say, pretty hard to explain. Then I felt that free fall feeling I talked about in my previous posts. Just as it was getting way interesting, I heard some weird noise likely coming from outside and I lost most of my focus. :(

I really look forward to tonight to get into that state again and hopefully I won't be distracted like last night.