MY HDR Looping in Transit?

Mayhem

Zenith
If you need any of the gibbs Riddle of time keys documents there are searchable here, or let me know i can provide most of them.

Scarecrow

The one you got, that was my second model, next to the 1995 model I still have and it works. my first model has the guitar tuner 0-10 potentiometer. Hint: You can use the magnet up to ten minutes before it gets too hot. Advise from the old crow here, once you open any vortex in your home, be prepared for everything coming your way! Don't be surprise when you get visitations on and off every single month! There not bad but can be a little annoying or as soon as you fall asleep, your out of your body and if your out too long, when you finally go back, it will feel like you haven't slept all night. These tidbits are from years of using such a device. When you time travel astrally you will not recognize it because it will seem solid and very real to the touch and to all your senses.

Patience is the key! Then after that, vortex is like a box a chocolate you never know what your going to get! This is statement is truer than you will ever imagine, after using the device 3-4 months straight. When I got my, I was so proud to own a novelty device the first of its kind on the market in years. I think you have the all copper one on the in side, some kind of copper sheeting in place of the caduceus coil. I may be wrong but I opened my same model and that is what I had inside instead of the c. coil. Steve told me that it is much more effective than the 7.8cm coil under the rub plate.

Practice using it as a radionic machine a lot because that practice in this exercise as a radionic device will be used to allow you time travel. Because in all do respect it is a radionic machine. I would take pictures of things I wanted to broadcast to and place the picture in the well and disconnect the magnet and run whatever rates I would set for so many days. If you really want to know how well you do in radionics which will determine your success early, take two Nectarines and place one on a saucer and another on its saucer. Take a picture of the first nectarine and label it #1 and label the other Nectarine of course #2. What you want to accomplish is preserve the #1 Nectarine, take a picture of #1 and place the picture inside the well. Next, create a Simple "worded" tuning program that has these essentials of "Who, What, Where, When and How if need be.

This is a complete "word" tuning formulation in radionics... Let's say: What are the rates that will preserve my #1 fruit for three weeks by keeping its youthful appearance, shiny and bright by this broadcast from the HDR worded tunings.

Who: the Nectarine
What: What do you want to accomplish: the perseverance of the Nectarine
Where: On the saucer
Why: To preserve it
When: For 3 weeks
How: by these word tunings.

I done this before with the HDR and my #2 Nectarine had black bugs and it was flat and decaying on the third week but the #1 Nectarine was still bright and vibrant until the fourth week! You could have seen the big difference. If you can accomplish this, you will be time traveling in no-time. But if you can't at first, then keep practicing by using variations of the above tunings until you do get it right.

I don't mean to butt in so, it's just I struggled even with Steven's help with the HDR, I had no one to teach me the tidbits I learned over the years. Thanks for reading this.

Scarecrow