Schematic My HDR Project

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
As some of you may know, I've been working on building a Hyper Dimensional Resonator. But I'm not quite satisfied that I have it correctly reproduced so far. I have some pictures to show my progress so far.

File Den

In the first picture you'll notice I color coded the plugs on the electromagnet connections so that the electromagnet produces a north pole field.

File Den

In the second picture I used a strain relief where the cord goes into the case. Also the cord itself was just an extension cord with a molded plug on the end. I just cut off the receptacle end and discarded it. This was cheaper this way because the extension cord was only $2.00 as opposed to $4.50 if I purchased the cord and plug separately as Steven Gibbs does with his design.

File Den

In this picture you will see that I have everything laid out just as Steven does. The knobs are very similar to his design but not exact. I couldn't find the exact knobs anywhere. The case is the same one as Steven uses. I got this one from DigiKey. The case is made by Keystone if anyone is interested. It is a very good and solidly designed case.

File Den

In this picture I deviated slightly from Steven's design. I don't like to put things together with tape. So everything is either glued or bolted down. The caduceus coil was not very easy to construct. It took the better part of a day to complete. The coil itself is the required 7.8 centimeter diameter. I encased the coil in resin to hold it together. It is permanently epoxied in place. The witness well I have just recently discovered is not correct. I found someone on the web that describes the witness well as having twelve turns of wire at the bottom, six turns of wire in the middle, and twelve turns of wire at the top. So I have to redo that. I used heat shrink tubing to insulate the wire connections that go to the AC cord coming into the case. Also I made special standoffs epoxied to the case that hold the circuit board in place with screws. So nothing can move around inside the case. This was not an easy project to do. But I like to fabricate things. So this is right down my alley.
the file links dont work its hijacked and replaced by a commercial on a video stripe thing like to see your progress to

File Den went out of business. Keep reading, later on in the thread I re-posted all the pictures from my HDR project.

steven chiverton

You seem to be the right source for my question that I have had for 2-3 months, Einstein. Now that I do not live in N America and live in 220v region (India), I have been having some issues running my HDR and have a quick question or 2 in regards to this and voltage conversion. Let me now if you're willing to help and I'll shoot you a message.
Keep rocking with your experiments !

Sure, whatever questions you've got I can probably answer.
himalayan hermit like to hear all about your hdr experiments and experiences to

steven chiverton

As some of you may know, I've been working on building a Hyper Dimensional Resonator. But I'm not quite satisfied that I have it correctly reproduced so far. I have some pictures to show my progress so far.

File Den

In the first picture you'll notice I color coded the plugs on the electromagnet connections so that the electromagnet produces a north pole field.

File Den

In the second picture I used a strain relief where the cord goes into the case. Also the cord itself was just an extension cord with a molded plug on the end. I just cut off the receptacle end and discarded it. This was cheaper this way because the extension cord was only $2.00 as opposed to $4.50 if I purchased the cord and plug separately as Steven Gibbs does with his design.

File Den

In this picture you will see that I have everything laid out just as Steven does. The knobs are very similar to his design but not exact. I couldn't find the exact knobs anywhere. The case is the same one as Steven uses. I got this one from DigiKey. The case is made by Keystone if anyone is interested. It is a very good and solidly designed case.

File Den

In this picture I deviated slightly from Steven's design. I don't like to put things together with tape. So everything is either glued or bolted down. The caduceus coil was not very easy to construct. It took the better part of a day to complete. The coil itself is the required 7.8 centimeter diameter. I encased the coil in resin to hold it together. It is permanently epoxied in place. The witness well I have just recently discovered is not correct. I found someone on the web that describes the witness well as having twelve turns of wire at the bottom, six turns of wire in the middle, and twelve turns of wire at the top. So I have to redo that. I used heat shrink tubing to insulate the wire connections that go to the AC cord coming into the case. Also I made special standoffs epoxied to the case that hold the circuit board in place with screws. So nothing can move around inside the case. This was not an easy project to do. But I like to fabricate things. So this is right down my alley.
the file links dont work its hijacked and replaced by a commercial on a video stripe thing like to see your progress to

File Den went out of business. Keep reading, later on in the thread I re-posted all the pictures from my HDR project.
the witness well ive seen at least 2 designs of it one with the 12 layers at bottom and 6 in the middel and 12 at top and the other witness well with wire all up it mines like that but twisted caducous type

steven chiverton

as for the rubbing coil i have a new design idea and this is going to be bizzare when i work it out and re wire it all and include some modifications , this has never been done before

TimeFlipper

luckily the 50k 500vdc potentiometers used in the hdr units are still a few around on e bay i just brought the last 4 so soon ill make some more hdr units and throw in some experimental improvements and ill have 6 hdr units then to experiment with, and ive orderd some black tourmaline crystals to use in them to and modify the rubbing coil some more
What is the purpose of the tourmaline? I have some tourmaline here which I bought with the intention of crushing it and making my own thermal imaging device, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Still need a microscope, conductive adhesive, etc. :)
I would appreciate seeing your plans for this :)

steven chiverton

luckily the 50k 500vdc potentiometers used in the hdr units are still a few around on e bay i just brought the last 4 so soon ill make some more hdr units and throw in some experimental improvements and ill have 6 hdr units then to experiment with, and ive orderd some black tourmaline crystals to use in them to and modify the rubbing coil some more
What is the purpose of the tourmaline? I have some tourmaline here which I bought with the intention of crushing it and making my own thermal imaging device, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Still need a microscope, conductive adhesive, etc. :)
just an intergration of the same tourmaline used in the super beacon for the hdr, my next caducous coil will be trifilar

Attachments

• 369-1 mystery.gif
    369-1 mystery.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 11

TimeFlipper

just an intergration of the same tourmaline used in the super beacon for the hdr, my next caducous coil will be trifilar
Thank you Steve, i should have made it clearer i was making the post for Martian and his idea on the thermal imaging camera :)

Martian

Thank you Steve, i should have made it clearer i was making the post for Martian and his idea on the thermal imaging camera :)
It's kind of vague right now, as I haven't worked out the precise details. Basically it would be a 2D array of tiny pieces of tourmaline with electrodes attached to them. They generate a voltage in response to heat, and electrically they can be treated like capacitors. The hardest part would be making it small enough. Each piece of tourmaline would be a single pixel, and a microcontroller would check each pixel many times per second using an ADC. The whole thing would have to be calibrated after construction, due to differences in the crystals. Maybe I'll draw a picture sometime.