Schematic My HDR Project

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Wow your HDR unit you built looks great Einstein!

Yes, I'm very satisfied with the way it came out. I meticulously sweated out all the details.

I have one final detail on construction. I redid the electromagnet. I found the winding specs I needed from an old post by HDRKID over at Time Chatter before the site went down. Here's the winding spec details:

BTW, this is what Steven Gibbs told me about HDR electromagnet.

Basically, he takes a one inch diameter soft iron core and cuts a seven inch length. He wraps around it approx 200' feet of 21' gauge copper magnet wire with seven rows front and back. To the ends he attaches two Radio Shack banana plug adapters. He then wraps the electromagnet in white permaseal tape that is heat resistant.

Oh yes, he burns the ends of the copper magnet wire and sands them down to remove the enamel.

Now it's more than 200 feet of wire. I believe when I was done, it was at around 1400 feet. But my finished coil dimensions match the dimensions of all the photos I could get online. Also instead of Permaseal tape, I used Silicone tape. It's a much better insulator at up to 10,000 volts. Also it is now impossible to obtain soft iron in the USA. I was left using mild cold rolled steel in its place. There are no soft iron manufacturers in the USA anymore. Here is a picture of my completed Electromagnet:

100_0328.JPG

bowtiesarecool

Einstein,

When you say you are building a time machine, are you referring to building this HDR device?

Or is that a separate project?

HDRKID

Hi Einstein:

Truly, your HDR looks more pretty than mine. 1,400 feet of copper wire... wow, that is a lot of wire. I believe it comes in a 2,000' spool so you had to use most of it to create your electromagnet. TIME you run some tests on the device. :)

clock_worx4.jpg

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Great workmanship Einstein

Why no slow-blow fuse on the AC power line?

I wanted the unit to be exactly like Steven Gibbs makes his. A fuse could be added if desired. But I feel confident that the design is sound and with proper care will not develop any problems. I believe Carlos X posted a video on his YouTube channel showing the HDR only draws about 60 watts of power.

I found the schematic that I finally settled on for my HDR unit. From all available sources I could find, I believe this is the actual schematic that Steven Gibbs uses to build his HDR's.

100_0321.jpg

IroncladMarshmallow

I've seen several people talk about the HDR here, and I was wondering if anyone could explain the theory of how it's supposed to work. After watching Napoleon Dynamite, I'm admittedly biased, but I'd still like to know. :p

Einstein, why do you have 3 diodes in a row?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've seen several people talk about the HDR here, and I was wondering if anyone could explain the theory of how it's supposed to work. After watching Napoleon Dynamite, I'm admittedly biased, but I'd still like to know. :p

Einstein, why do you have 3 diodes in a row?

This is Gibbs design. However electronics is a hobby of mine. So I can probably give you an informed opinion of why there are 3 diodes in a row. The diodes are easily obtained at Radio Shack. However the voltage rating is only 50 volts. So to increase the rating, diodes in series are used to boost the voltage handling to 150 volts. Of course if one were to use diodes with a higher voltage rating, probably one could get away with two diodes overall instead of the 6 diodes pictured.

The HDR is supposed to enhance ones ability to astrally project. So by default you need to have mastered the ability to astrally project beforehand. That does narrow down the potential users that could successfully use the device. I myself have not mastered the ability to astrally project. But I did deliberately succeed in astrally projecting my consciousness out of my body after two weeks of meditation every night at bedtime. So I do know this is something you could learn to do. And the experience is something you will swear is real if you do master the ability. I'm told by others that you can remote view while in your astral body.

HDRKID

Hi Einstein:

Thanks for the pictures. I also use an HDR for astral time travel.
People want me to loan em a unit, but most are debunkers whose goal is to make fun of me.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hi Einstein:

Thanks for the pictures. I also use an HDR for astral time travel.
People want me to loan em a unit, but most are debunkers whose goal is to make fun of me.

Ask your debunkers if they have developed their ability to travel in their astral body. A prerequisite to using an HDR. Would you jump off a cliff with a hang glider if you had never learned how in the first place? What about owning a baby grand piano? Not a whole lot of people can play Beethoven on it. Lets face the facts. The HDR is great for people skilled in the art of astral travel.