Schematic My HDR Project

Himalayan Hermit

Hi Einstein...any plans to use it anytime soon and share results or have you done it already :)
Also, is your goal to try and achieve physical travel?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I still haven't mastered astral projection. And the HDR doesn't automatically give you that skill. Although for the past month I have been practicing the meditation skill I used for my one successful attempt that worked when I was younger. So I still have a while to go before I can even consider using the HDR.

I do have plans to make a working time machine though. But so far it is just in the research and development stage.

walt willis

ME THINKS THAT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED A LARGER BATTERY.
Gravity as opposed to mass times the speed of light times two may get you there.
The trick is how you get there using a car battery or house hold current.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
But I can't they're too crowded.

This isn't a project that can be successfully tackled, if you are a newcomer to fabrication. It takes lots of time, perseverance, and patience to complete.

If you really want an HDR, I would suggest getting one from Steven Gibbs.

Conrad thauberger

But My dad and I are already making one. Me and My dad had been doing so since last December, We had most of it done. But it's not yet finished. I'll tell you what, maybe you can help me start with the schematic and match up each component since you got the pictures.

It's only a suggestion. I just need some help.

walt willis

GE was the main contractor of mine and the damn thing keeps up at night worrying that it may stop working some day and I get stuck in some God awful place.