Schematic My HDR Project

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein if you don't believe that the hdr will work for time travel why did you build it? :)

Because there are no accounts of anybody that has successfully physically traveled other than what Gibbs has said. But there are many users that have successfully traveled in their astral form. Of course you should know by now that believing something doesn't make it true. So I freely admit I could be wrong.

So why did I build the HDR? Well, it's supposed to be a time machine. It sure wont hurt to have one.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Einstein if you don't believe that the hdr will work for time travel why did you build it? :)

Because there are no accounts of anybody that has successfully physically traveled other than what Gibbs has said. But there are many users that have successfully traveled in their astral form. Of course you should know by now that believing something doesn't make it true. So I freely admit I could be wrong.

So why did I build the HDR? Well, it's supposed to be a time machine. It sure wont hurt to have one.

Very good points Einstein: It sure wont hurt to have one for research and no accounts of anybody that has successfully physically time traveled with it.

TimeFlipper

Very good points Einstein: It sure wont hurt to have one for research and no accounts of anybody that has successfully physically time traveled.
Good to see you back again Prof :)

Pegii

Very good points Einstein: It sure wont hurt to have one for research and no accounts of anybody that has successfully physically time traveled with it.
Well I dunno. I have heard of people doing it. Like a couple of guys k youtube. Then again it doesn't take much to convince me of things xD

TimeFlipper

Well I dunno. I have heard of people doing it. Like a couple of guys k youtube. Then again it doesn't take much to convince me of things xD
Pegii its true, a multicolored Unicorn just popped out of my Delta Time Generator :eek:(jokiing)

:D

steven chiverton

t
As some of you may know, I've been working on building a Hyper Dimensional Resonator. But I'm not quite satisfied that I have it correctly reproduced so far. I have some pictures to show my progress so far.

File Den

In the first picture you'll notice I color coded the plugs on the electromagnet connections so that the electromagnet produces a north pole field.

File Den

In the second picture I used a strain relief where the cord goes into the case. Also the cord itself was just an extension cord with a molded plug on the end. I just cut off the receptacle end and discarded it. This was cheaper this way because the extension cord was only $2.00 as opposed to $4.50 if I purchased the cord and plug separately as Steven Gibbs does with his design.

File Den

In this picture you will see that I have everything laid out just as Steven does. The knobs are very similar to his design but not exact. I couldn't find the exact knobs anywhere. The case is the same one as Steven uses. I got this one from DigiKey. The case is made by Keystone if anyone is interested. It is a very good and solidly designed case.

File Den

In this picture I deviated slightly from Steven's design. I don't like to put things together with tape. So everything is either glued or bolted down. The caduceus coil was not very easy to construct. It took the better part of a day to complete. The coil itself is the required 7.8 centimeter diameter. I encased the coil in resin to hold it together. It is permanently epoxied in place. The witness well I have just recently discovered is not correct. I found someone on the web that describes the witness well as having twelve turns of wire at the bottom, six turns of wire in the middle, and twelve turns of wire at the top. So I have to redo that. I used heat shrink tubing to insulate the wire connections that go to the AC cord coming into the case. Also I made special standoffs epoxied to the case that hold the circuit board in place with screws. So nothing can move around inside the case. This was not an easy project to do. But I like to fabricate things. So this is right down my alley.
the links to the pictures above don't work all I get is something unrelated id say its been hijacked

steven chiverton

the fi
t
As some of you may know, I've been working on building a Hyper Dimensional Resonator. But I'm not quite satisfied that I have it correctly reproduced so far. I have some pictures to show my progress so far.

File Den

In the first picture you'll notice I color coded the plugs on the electromagnet connections so that the electromagnet produces a north pole field.

File Den

In the second picture I used a strain relief where the cord goes into the case. Also the cord itself was just an extension cord with a molded plug on the end. I just cut off the receptacle end and discarded it. This was cheaper this way because the extension cord was only $2.00 as opposed to $4.50 if I purchased the cord and plug separately as Steven Gibbs does with his design.

File Den

In this picture you will see that I have everything laid out just as Steven does. The knobs are very similar to his design but not exact. I couldn't find the exact knobs anywhere. The case is the same one as Steven uses. I got this one from DigiKey. The case is made by Keystone if anyone is interested. It is a very good and solidly designed case.

File Den

In this picture I deviated slightly from Steven's design. I don't like to put things together with tape. So everything is either glued or bolted down. The caduceus coil was not very easy to construct. It took the better part of a day to complete. The coil itself is the required 7.8 centimeter diameter. I encased the coil in resin to hold it together. It is permanently epoxied in place. The witness well I have just recently discovered is not correct. I found someone on the web that describes the witness well as having twelve turns of wire at the bottom, six turns of wire in the middle, and twelve turns of wire at the top. So I have to redo that. I used heat shrink tubing to insulate the wire connections that go to the AC cord coming into the case. Also I made special standoffs epoxied to the case that hold the circuit board in place with screws. So nothing can move around inside the case. This was not an easy project to do. But I like to fabricate things. So this is right down my alley.
the links to the pictures above don't work all I get is something unrelated id say its been hijacked
if its a file den it takes me to a video stripe page with nothing but rubbish in it

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
the fi
t

File Den

File Den

File Den

File Den

if its a file den it takes me to a video stripe page with nothing but rubbish in it

Keep reading through the entire thread. The Fileden website went down permanently. But I did acquire another file hosting site. I did post some more pictures later on in the thread.

steven chiverton

the fi
t

Keep reading through the entire thread. The Fileden website went down permanently. But I did acquire another file hosting site. I did post some more pictures later on in the thread.
this is the last page 6 so im looking forwards to seeing your pictures when you get them up ok into here ,

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
the fi

this is the last page 6 so im looking forwards to seeing your pictures when you get them up ok into here ,

I just checked and all my HDR pictures and the schematic I used are on the second page of this thread.

My HDR Project