my house is haunted. again.

solodroid

Okay. So im convinced my house is haunted. I have caught orbs on camera, thanks to my boxer telling me when they are there. He will get up, and just stand in the doorway and stare. For ages. So one day I decided to see what he was staring at and got my camera out and started taking photos. And would you believe it, I caught orbs. But not little ones, HUGE ones. that freaked me out. So when my fiancé got home I showed him and he is a skeptic so he didn't believe me. But thats not all. I also get these horrible uncomfortable feelings when im by myself. I have always hated the dark, but now im terrified in the dark if my fiance isn't with me. Because I feel something evil is following me and wants to hurt me. I have never played the ouija board. Someone mustn't even bring one near me.

solodroid

Yes of course. And there is one where my boxer is actually staring at the orbs. Will do it as soon as I can.

solodroid

Yes of course. And there is one where my boxer is actually staring at the orbs. Will do it as soon as I can.

Would you be willing to show the pictures?
View attachment 1482 View attachment 1483 View attachment 1484 View attachment 1482 View attachment 1483 View attachment 1484 Hey, here are the pictures, let me know what you think. i know they are not mind blowing, but my dog was acting so weird and they show up. i dont know what to make of it besides

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello. Your photo is a piece of dust or moisture. If you do not see it with your own eyes, they are more likely to be dust, moisture, lens flare, etc.
There is also a flare anomoly that can be created via digital cameras (the camera creates an orb to interpret a particle). In this case, it is most likely dust.

solodroid

Its weird though. I have never caught this before. And my dog was acting so strange. Thats why I took the photos. Like I said. I dont know what to make of it.

IroncladMarshmallow

Would you be willing to show the pictures?
View attachment 1482 View attachment 1483 View attachment 1484 View attachment 1482 View attachment 1483 View attachment 1484 Hey, here are the pictures, let me know what you think. i know they are not mind blowing, but my dog was acting so weird and they show up. i dont know what to make of it besides
I can't see the pictures. I guess you deleted them.