My I-Doser Log

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I said I was going to test the I-Doser on Friday. Since we are going to have guests for the weekend, I decided to go ahead tonight and try it out.

This is my first log entry. I was laying down on my bed, it was dark and quiet. I had big headphones blocking ambient sound. Everything is there to have the best results. This is how I'm going to use it for all the other doses I'll test.

I tried a dose called Condition, it seemed to be a good start. It is a 20 minutes dose that is supposed to condition your brain to take another dose after it. I tried it alone because I wanted to start easy and see how it feels, as it was my very first experience.

Many have asked for a dose that will get your brain open and alert, and in the best optimum condition for taking any of our other doses. We have spent a long time perfecting this dose. Take Condition before taking any other dose in our expansive library, and it will prepare your brain to accept the dose more openly. Users have reported a ten percent increase in the effectiveness of doses when they are taken after our Condition dose.
Condition - $3.00 : I-Doser Software, Brainwave Doses

It didn't do much until after about 10 minutes. I seemed to perceive a certain shift in the sound that apparently made me feel really zen and relaxed. I have no idea if it's a placebo effect, or if I slept for a few seconds though. I felt like I was floating for a few seconds around 10 to 15 minutes. It felt great and that's the kind of feeling I can't usually get from meditation. It was interesting and I did feel open and alert afterwards.

I'll try the A-Bomb next time, probably on Monday night. Lord Reika said it's something quite intense!

To be continued!