My Jesus Experience

Freak Show

Hello, my name is Daniel. I am a spirit medium. My guides are Angels that i communicate with on a daily basis. Jesus is coming back, but not until the end of days. End of days is not like what you have been taught. It is when we have all come together as people, as one race, the human race upon which we will all ascend into to heaven. Everyone goes to heaven, it's not just a certain amount, it's everyone. Everyone has a soul of which was created by God from a part of him. Your soul being a part of God is divine, and at the end of days will return home. then the earth will be destroyed.

mullac998

Hello, my name is Daniel. I am a spirit medium. My guides are Angels that i communicate with on a daily basis. Jesus is coming back, but not until the end of days. End of days is not like what you have been taught. It is when we have all come together as people, as one race, the human race upon which we will all ascend into to heaven. Everyone goes to heaven, it's not just a certain amount, it's everyone. Everyone has a soul of which was created by God from a part of him. Your soul being a part of God is divine, and at the end of days will return home. then the earth will be destroyed.

What i believe will happen is the event aliens will come down to help us some people will get to go to a new earth in the 5th dimension and the earth will be reset 2years after the event

Freak Show

They are coming, as i will play an integral part in that. But they won't be here for four years after the crisis that's coming.

Secretman3811

tell me can you help me out? do you see me as a time traveler or not? do you see me become a whole new person like i get to go home heaven and rest and have a new body and new mind all heal? write back also i just wonder is there a Good ET or BAD ET i have see Bad ET before luckley they did not harm me or what.write back Daniel.