My key got moved

mullac998

So today ive been out and when i came home i log my pc on and when everything was sorted i realized i couldn't find my key i looked everywhere and nothing. I picked up one of the keys that was near my tv for backdoor tried it didn't work in the front door i go put it back pick the one up next to it to find out it fits the door i don't remember putting it there when i came back. I never normally put it there anyways go to my back door to find one of my backdoor keys is in the door and i don't remember putting it there because i had no need to go out there. really messed my head up thinking about it :/

mullac998

I think so i feel like i'm begin watched in my place got this weird feeling i don't normally get. also when i went to play a game with my friend on the pc it wouldn't load dude to my dam pc playing up and when i said to my mate i will be on soon its loading. i heard a young female voice say don't do it. also as i'm typing this i just saw a massive glass bowl like a round one that a fish would go into too :/ confused

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

So today ive been out and when i came home i log my pc on and when everything was sorted i realized i couldn't find my key i looked everywhere and nothing. I picked up one of the keys that was near my tv for backdoor tried it didn't work in the front door i go put it back pick the one up next to it to find out it fits the door i don't remember putting it there when i came back. I never normally put it there anyways go to my back door to find one of my backdoor keys is in the door and i don't remember putting it there because i had no need to go out there. really messed my head up thinking about it :/
When you have explored all the logical reasons for your key being moved, something else must have happened :cool:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Do you have a cat? Cats will pickup and play with keys. And they never return them to where you left them.

TimeFlipper

Do you have a cat? Cats will pickup and play with keys. And they never return them to where you left them.
My 3 legged cat never forgave me for chopping off his paw when he tried to nick my set of car keys so that he could go galavanting around with the new she cat on the block! :LOL: (joke)