My Mama went to Heaven tonight

walt willis

Hi Sam,
I had to weigh in to let you know you have suffered a great lost by not being able to exchange hugs and kisses along with the small talk as you did when she was here.
You may be able to take some comfort reading a book called “There is No death” written by: Sarah LaNelle Menet.
As the holidays arrive it will get harder and you will remember the good as well as the bad days you had growing up as her special child that she love so much. Please try to remember that she is now better able to help guide you and protect you from above.
Walt

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This is a true story:

I have a friend that has a young daughter age nine. He took his young daughter to visit her grandmother, who was very ill and possibly would pass away very soon.

He told his daughter that her grandmother, was very ill and he wanted her to go visit her. When they went to the room where the grandmother was in bed, the young girl refused to enter the room and just stood at the doorway looking. The father again encouraged her to enter the room and let her grandmother know that she was there. The young girl refused again to enter the room and the father did not pushed the issue.

Later on the way home, the father asked his daughter; why didn’t you want go into the room and give your grandmother a hug or even say, hi to her? The daughter replied with the following comments: I couldn’t go in; because there were angels all around grandmother and I did not want to disturb their work with grandma.

The Grandmother passed away less than 36 hours later.

lowlyservant

This is a true story as well. When Jesus had found me, I prayed that he would not leave me here to do evil like the devils and he put my mom behind me telling me that I would not be forgotten and that he would gather to my people, which would include of course, my mom.

Another true story. I was once thinking of how we belong to the Father and I looked up to see my mother, in spirit, being held by the Father's love, and whose love was bringing out my mothers love, shining down on me like rays of sunshine. GOD BLESS!

Christ's Lamb

I am very sorry for you. I must agree with one of your statements. You said "this world will never been the same." Oh, for if you share the kindness she has shown you, this world will not be the same, but better.

HDRKID

I am sad for your loss. We look forward to going to a better place.

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb,
and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat,
and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together;
and a little child shall lead them.

Isaiah 11:6

ht_lion_cubs4_tk_ss_131021_ssh.jpg

C_jami

My Mama went to Heaven tonight

My Mama Betty was an Angel on earth. Loved by more people than anyone I know. She raised me since I was about 10 years old. She loved me and recognized me as a person, the first to do so. She gave me reasons for living and brought joy into my life. I love her and miss her dearly.

She was 84 years old. I know she's young again and with Jesus. She loves Him so much! I hope she visits me in my dreams. I asked her to in advance.

An Angel has gone back to Heaven. This world will never be the same.
I am sorry :( always God take his best angels back there <3

Samstwitch

Many thanks for the words of comfort. I know Mama's having a good ol' time, and I'll meet up with her again. :) We both believe in Jesus and Heaven.