Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

Iam assuming here that you are referring to the time when Tesla was sending out a high powered electrical signal, in the hope of receiving a reply back from some alien that was possibly on Venus?..That particular year would probably have been 1901, and then you went on to say later that Tesla had an "uprated version" of the receiver he was using which picked up voices and music plus morse code etc....Can you explain what the difference was in that uprated receiver, which was going to send you forward from 1920 to 2011?

I never got to see his earlier devices and to be truthful I don't think I would have been interested in them anyway. Tesla has become interested in the field of science of communication and automated control systems in both humans and machines. How they could be merged together, as he was convinced that a person could become an essential component of a circuit. This concept he applied to the Chronos Velocipede. Drawing power form the signals itself, one becomes the controlling components of the device. A human tuning circuit. To appreciate this follow you need to understand what we discovered from the manuscript that was found in the seller of the Parisian cafe assisted in translating.

Lord Henry

did you get any weight anomalies with the operation of your chronos velocipede?
Possibly get gravitational attraction effects in the direction of the device?

Indeed operating the Chronos Velocipede did induce a sense of heaviness and a compass placed next to the device would rapidly spin. Interestingly the whole thing worked better if you were first exposed to several minutes of a Oudin coil.

Last edited:

dh1

how was my analysis of your system, any thoughts?
hmm, so your own body receives the signals from the future or past powering the machine?..interesting. oh I see controlling component ok.

so you guys discovered an alchemical elixir or substance that you ingested.

dh1

so similiar to the hdr then. With that people place an electromagnet over their solar plexus chakra and visualize where they want to go. About an hour they hear a click or pop, some additional sounds and see a flash of light before being teleported. Some people witness a thick mist.

it's interesting the hdr also works better if you condition your system to ormus materials. Which are highly used in alchemical recipes that Flamel used.

I believe Tesla said distilled and fermented beverages were the best to consume. Just so happens both yeast fermentation and distillation are two common alchemical methods.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The peculiar effect observed whilst using the Chronos Velocipede was a difference of elapsed time. Whilst using the device for listening for signals emanating from the future. We ourselves we're moving forward in time. By only a very small amount, but noticeable amount. For every minute using the Chronos velocipede outside it's influence 1.36 minutes had elapsed. Tesla always the observant one noticed this when looking at his pocket watch and I noticed the second hand of his pocket watch was moving slower then the second hand of the clock on the other side of the lab. Initially it was thought that the pocket watch may have developed a mechanical dysfunction. But later it was confirmed the time was moving differently the nearer you were to the Chronos Velocipede.

How long did it take you to learn to type and use computers in 2017?

TimeFlipper

Iam assuming here that you are referring to the time when Tesla was sending out a high powered electrical signal, in the hope of receiving a reply back from some alien that was possibly on Venus?..That particular year would probably have been 1901, and then you went on to say later that Tesla had an "uprated version" of the receiver he was using which picked up voices and music plus morse code etc....Can you explain what the difference was in that uprated receiver, which was going to send you forward from 1920 to 2011?

I never got to see his earlier devices and to be truthful I don't think I would have been interested in them anyway. Tesla has become interested in the field of science of communication and automated control systems in both humans and machines. How they could be merged together, as he was convinced that a person could become an essential component of a circuit. This concept he applied to the Chronos Velocipede. Drawing power form the signals itself, one becomes the controlling components of the device. A human tuning circuit. To appreciate this follow you need to understand what we discovered from the manuscript that was found in the seller of the Parisian cafe assisted in translating.
Did you actually hear for yourself the music, the voices and the morse code coming from Tesla`s receiver the Chronos Velocipede in 1920?..
What was it that you discovered in that manuscript which was found in the cellar of the Parisian Cafe??..

vortex-T217

Let's see this picture of your Chronos Velocipede! If you figured out how to use a computer then you should be able to figure out how to take a picture and attach a file. After all you somewhat figured out the nature of time travel didn't you? It's not as complex as that.

and I think it would be interesting to hear a recording of you telling your story. I think if someone were to analyse your story utilizing reverse speech, that could help reveal some truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.