Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh1

bothers me when people demand full proof, photographs, schematics and they offer nothing in return

vortex-T217

bothers me when people demand full proof, photographs, schematics and they offer nothing in return
Not full! Just some would be nice that is more than just words. Shouldn't it bother you more when people blindly accept words given to them as fact when there is far too many people out there that enjoy deceiving people who they think are gullible?

What if this guy came on here and said his name was Jesus Christ and started giving you interesting details on time travel that happened to make some sense. would you not ask for a little proof of his claims or would it bother you that some people wouldn't blindly accept his claims just because it makes sense to you?

I listened to his story which I already said is possible that it happened to him but it's also possible to be a hoax with out knowing and going by words alone. and hoaxers piss me off. but I'm open minded to the possibilities of it until there is more to go by. and that's all I can give Henry for now.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What if this guy came on here and said his name was Jesus Christ and started giving you interesting details on time travel that happened to make some sense. would you not ask for a little proof of his claims or would it bother you that some people wouldn't blindly accept his claims just because it makes sense to you?

I would still ask a lot of questions, many out of curiosity, but people would (again) get mad at me (including some anonymous authors) for asking too many detailed questions, not that I care. I'd still ask away. What are we supposed to do, sit and stare? Questions are a form of exploration. Only a dishonest person would be offended by them, right?

I listened to his story which I already said is possible that it happened to him but it's also possible to be a hoax with out knowing and going by words alone. and hoaxers piss me off. but I'm open minded to the possibilities of it until there is more to go by. and that's all I can give Henry for now.

I was totally open until he insulted me. When that happens, it's over. Case closed. I don't care if you are really an alien from Zeta Reticuli. Be a jerk and I have zero interest in you from then on. When will the impostors ever learn?

Besides all that, he made Tesla errors.

Lord Henry

I would still ask a lot of questions, many out of curiosity, but people would (again) get mad at me (including some anonymous authors) for asking too many detailed questions, not that I care. I'd still ask away. What are we supposed to do, sit and stare? Questions are a form of exploration. Only a dishonest person would be offended by them, right?

I was totally open until he insulted me. When that happens, it's over. Case closed. I don't care if you are really an alien from Zeta Reticuli. Be a jerk and I have zero interest in you from then on. When will the impostors ever learn?

Your style of questioning has been noted. You're trying to provoke an argument in order to discredit me. I don't know where in what I wrote have you been able to draw the following conclusions. That I have to insulted you personally and that Tesla was wealthy. What I said about Tesla in response to your question was that he's never seemed short of a shilling.

There's a message in my inbox that states this isn't a forum for sceptics. Yet the vast majority of the people on this forum are sceptics of the worse type that are either mocking or looking to provoke an argument straight off the cuff.

As correctly pointed to out by @dh1 one of the more learned members. There is a lot of aggressive demands with nothing being offered in return other than what appears to be more aggression.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Your what style of questioning has been noted. You're trying to provoke an argument in order to discredit me. I don't know where in what I wrote have you been able to draw the following conclusions. That I have to insulted you personally and that test was wealthy. What I said about Tesla in response to your question was that he's never seemed short of a shilling.

There's a message in my inbox that states this isn't a forum for sceptics. Yet the vast majority of the people on this forum are sceptics of the worse type that are either mocking or looking to provoke an argument straight off the cuff.

As correctly pointed to out by @dh1 one of the more learned members. There is a lot of aggressive demands with nothing being offered in return other than what appears to be more aggression.

Some people are like me --- believers in time travel and the paranormal, but we don't blindly believe everything that crosses our paths. Asking questions is part of the learning process. Text is difficult because there isn't always emotion portrayed and we either come across as sounding cold or sounding like robots. This is my writing style. If you don't see any text cues --- like *sarcastic* or an angry face :mad: or LOL's then assume everything is fine in Paula Land and that I'm not mad in any way shape or form.

And I was referring to the post where you said I come from the other side of the pond. That post wasn't very polite.

My motive isn't to discredit. I have a lot of sincere questions that aren't even very difficult to answer. But if I feel attacked, I WILL go on the defensive.

I am really interested in your describing the science behind your time travel device. I have said many times in the past that this would be the first question I'd ask if I ever met a real time traveler. So, if you wouldn't mind...?? I would love to know how time travel is finally developed. It's almost a goal in life!

dh1

I do the opposite that most here do.
I believe everything but act on very little. It has served me extremely well resulting in working prototypes.

Most skeptics are false skeptics, remember when there's not enough proof to prove or disprove it one way or another you must make an inconclusive conclusion rather than scream 'scam!' like a kid.

Being scammed is part of this research, you'll figure it out by comparing notes to your own research with enough work.

Gotta remember guys the real time travelers are ULTRA sensitive to criticism, impatience, ridicule and crude behavior, they get it everywhere they go. If you cannot be polite in the face of an possible scammer maybe this line of research isn't for ya. Requires strength of character and infinite patience. Even Hdrkid has stopped talking to people because he's tired of the ridicule.

Is it so hard to develop a relationship and trust with the claimant first? Never know what they might trust ya with later.

I digress.

Last edited:

dh1

I have to agree, Tesla was secretly loaded during his supposed lean years. People don't believe it but you'd have to have some knowledge of psychic phenomena to understand the story behind it.

Remember Tesla's 3 NY labs all flanked the site the twin towers would later be built upon. It's a vortex.

Last edited:

Lord Henry

Let's see this picture of your Chronos Velocipede! If you figured out how to use a computer then you should be able to figure out how to take a picture and attach a file. After all you somewhat figured out the nature of time travel didn't you? It's not as complex as that.

and I think it would be interesting to hear a recording of you telling your story. I think if someone were to analyse your story utilizing reverse speech, that could help reveal some truth.

I have a very good IQ, a robust memory and considerable experience in using a typewriter. So it wasn't that particularly difficult to get a grip off computer technology. Anyway I got help from a library giving free courses for senior citizens in their use. At no point did myself or Tesla figure out the nature of time. Tesla stumbled on the means of receiving future broadcasts and I by accident, time travel using the same equipment. So far only in one direction. I haven't the foggiest what you mean by reverse speech analysis.

Last edited:

Lord Henry

By a careful analysis of what happened to me. I believe I have formulated a method of returning back to my own era. There is one major problem with it. It would cause a paradox and that's the bugbear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.