Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh1

I'd have to disagree..all my research shows that they don't exist. The montauk people claimed one of their workers wanted so badly to go back in time and kill his abusive father. He knew he might stop existing altogether and he was fine with it, so they let him go ahead. When he did, he returned to the present without anything happening to him. Next day he was outside, was hit by a car and died.

What I found is the time vector is mass itself. Mass is generating and degenerating from an unknown potential repeatedly. Look at a mass object, look away, look again it's all new mass. That's the time vector. When that generation-degeneration, inflow-outflow, breathing in, breathing out process reverses itself matter becomes antimatter and travels back in time.

Anyways what ya find is that process is like a transistor inside a computer, essentially a switch like a vacuum tube. Ya find the same process within the aether medium all throughout empty space because there's a hidden grid or network of electrons and positrons there. They all have this hidden flow as well. Meaning time itself is probably conscious like a giant computer or mind. Paradoxes don't occur like we think.

They tried to manipulate our timeline in the past at the montauk, NY base but were unsuccessful. No matter how much you manipulate time it has a tendency to snap back and undo the changes you made. I wouldn't worry about your paradox problem. It's not cut and dry. Time is consciousness.

TimeFlipper

Let's see this picture of your Chronos Velocipede! If you figured out how to use a computer then you should be able to figure out how to take a picture and attach a file. After all you somewhat figured out the nature of time travel didn't you? It's not as complex as that.

and I think it would be interesting to hear a recording of you telling your story. I think if someone were to analyse your story utilizing reverse speech, that could help reveal some truth.

I have a very good IQ, a robust memory and considerable experience in using a typewriter. So it wasn't that particularly difficult to get a grip off computer technology. Anyway I got help from a library giving free courses for senior citizens in their use. At no point did myself or Tesla figure out the nature of time. Tesla stumbled on the means of receiving future broadcasts and I by accident, time travel using the same equipment. So far only in one direction. I haven't the foggiest what you mean by reverse speech analysis.
Iam picking up on your last sentence where you said, (quote) Tesla stumbled on the means of receiving future broadcasts, and i by accident, time-travel using the same equipment..So far in only one direction (unquote)..

So what is Tesla`s receiver??..His very first would have been just a simple "Crystal Set" which you can still purchase today and will receive transmissions in the Medium and Long Wave radio bands and others....His "updated" receiver would have also been a very simple receiver, but the Crystal would have been replaced by a Radio Valve or "Tube" which would become the Radio Wave Detector for those broadcast stations..

Yes, i agree that it could be possible for Radio Signals from the past to be picked up, i have read that Signals from the past have indeed been heard but usually on Communication Receivers and not your ordinary types of Radio`s...
The theory is that a "Vortex" would open up during a lightening storm, and allow the original normal radio waves in through that Vortex from the past..

You then said that by "accident", the Receiver somehow triggered a lightening strike which ultimately sent you forward to 2010..
At that point, you reminded me of that good time-travel movie called Frequency in which a Solar Storm allowed a Radio "Ham" to communicate "Cross Dimensionally" on his Radio Transceiver with his father, who had been dead for 30 years...
I believe that you got the idea from that Movie but decided to introduce Tesla into your story to give it credibility and by nicely eliminating anything too complex, such as the Tesla Receiver (The Chronos Velocipide)

Tesla was responsible for helping to create a superb receiver that i already mentioned to you, the FRR-24...It is a one of a kind of Communications Receiver that is hugely "over engineered" for the utmost sensitivity durability and selectivity, plus the ability to receive Radio Signals from other Dimensions..The Antenna used with that receiver was a massive Delta T Antenna, which is just like mine shown on my profile picture, but very much larger...Our members have to decide if they think your whole story is true or fake...I personally believe it is 100% fake...Here is a picture of the FRR-24 receiver which is built up from 48 separate modules!!
frr24-sys-01.JPG

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@dh1 Can you put me on the link where the story of the Montauk worker was allowed to go back in time?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
By a careful analysis of what happened to me. I believe I have formulated a method of returning back to my own era. There is one major problem with it. It would cause a paradox and that's the bugbear.

Not a believer in multiple worldlines? Or have you proven otherwise?

vortex-T217

I do the opposite that most here do.
I believe everything but act on very little. It has served me extremely well resulting in working prototypes.

Most skeptics are false skeptics, remember when there's not enough proof to prove or disprove it one way or another you must make an inconclusive conclusion rather than scream 'scam!' like a kid.

Being scammed is part of this research, you'll figure it out by comparing notes to your own research with enough work.

Gotta remember guys the real time travelers are ULTRA sensitive to criticism, impatience, ridicule and crude behavior, they get it everywhere they go. If you cannot be polite in the face of an possible scammer maybe this line of research isn't for ya. Requires strength of character and infinite patience. Even Hdrkid has stopped talking to people because he's tired of the ridicule.

Is it so hard to develop a relationship and trust with the claimant first? Never know what they might trust ya with later.

I digress.
I do the opposite that most here do.
I believe everything but act on very little. It has served me extremely well resulting in working prototypes.

Most skeptics are false skeptics, remember when there's not enough proof to prove or disprove it one way or another you must make an inconclusive conclusion rather than scream 'scam!' like a kid.

Being scammed is part of this research, you'll figure it out by comparing notes to your own research with enough work.

Gotta remember guys the real time travelers are ULTRA sensitive to criticism, impatience, ridicule and crude behavior, they get it everywhere they go. If you cannot be polite in the face of an possible scammer maybe this line of research isn't for ya. Requires strength of character and infinite patience. Even Hdrkid has stopped talking to people because he's tired of the ridicule.

Is it so hard to develop a relationship and trust with the claimant first? Never know what they might trust ya with later.

I digress.
I agree with you and I admit It has served me well in the past too. Having that attitude while investigating is helpful and it's best to be polite regardless. but a challenging question can still be asked in a polite way. As Paula pointed out you can't always know exactly what angle people are coming from on here if we are not hearing the tone of voice and emotion that go along with the words so misunderstandings can happen.

You do bring up a good point that a real time traveller would be ultra sensitive. One thing I know about people that have experienced a lot of paranormal events or people who have extreme psychic abilities is that they could care less if anyone takes them serious or not because the experiencer already knows in their heart that it's their reality and in fact would be the spectators loss if they didn't take it serious enough or at least look further with an open mind. So it's a good point to say that if Henry was for real then I doubt he would have any reason to care if we believe him or provide evidence to us since he would care more about getting home which is understandable.

vortex-T217

Let's see this picture of your Chronos Velocipede! If you figured out how to use a computer then you should be able to figure out how to take a picture and attach a file. After all you somewhat figured out the nature of time travel didn't you? It's not as complex as that.

and I think it would be interesting to hear a recording of you telling your story. I think if someone were to analyse your story utilizing reverse speech, that could help reveal some truth.

I have a very good IQ, a robust memory and considerable experience in using a typewriter. So it wasn't that particularly difficult to get a grip off computer technology. Anyway I got help from a library giving free courses for senior citizens in their use. At no point did myself or Tesla figure out the nature of time. Tesla stumbled on the means of receiving future broadcasts and I by accident, time travel using the same equipment. So far only in one direction. I haven't the foggiest what you mean by reverse speech analysis.

Forgive me Lord, I didn't mean that you figured out the complete nature of time but I figured you guys would have been working out some equations since broadcasts from the future is dealing with time.

Reverse speech analysis is where you run an audio recording of someone talking in reverse, which will sometimes reveal the true conscious or subconscious thoughts that the person is having while they are talking. It sometimes comes in key words or short sentences and sometimes can be symbolic in meaning. but it does work if you know how to analyse it. I think it would even work with EVP recordings of course.

Lord Henry

Gawd god give me strength. I initially marvelled at this new fangled technology call Internet. However once the hooh- hah, died down. I came to the gloomy realisation that the Internet frustrates, enrages, irritate and generally corrupt the very soul. Rather than bring people together and educate, enlighten. One writer on here, was indeed right when they wrote, that I wished to go home. The twentieth century is not the utopia that some back in my area predicted it would be. A casual stroll through the town I'm currently residing in. I passed the faux Scottish restaurant McDonald's, that a few nights earlier I was thrown unceremoniously out. For asking to see the wine menu and lighting up my pipe. Outside it, I saw a group of teenage girls with their pale stomachs sagging out of garish nylon tracksuit. With cigarette in one hand and the hot ham sandwich that that particular restaurant serves in the other. Using the most of vulgar unladylike words. A further few yards and I encountered to your men received unable to pull their strides up, smoking the most queerist smelling roll-ups. What pleasure one can gained from smoking tobacco stinking of rotten cabbages, only god knows. I stood looking around so longing to be back home in more familiar surroundings. That's my primary goal and only goal, to return home. I am a gentleman not of this era, as out of place as a elephant and a mouse convention.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.