Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

Excellent question. If he can't go back home, how can he go back to someone's past? Also, is he going to drive/fly to this person's location first? I thought he was broke.
If you had taken time to read what I wrote l. I'm going to attempt to communicate to myself in the past. By sending a radio signal back in time. Hopefully my past self will pick up the signal and act on the information. What occurs will be documented and be the basis of my next step. I'm being assisted by a member of DADARS. The transmission will occur at 2 p.m. tomorrow.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Lord Henry So tell me what the "Radio Signal" is going to be, and how youre going to generate it...With all the trouble you had trying to understand what and how a simple Crystal receiving set works, i dont think you will have the ability to send a radio wave out lol :LOL:..

You also said in a previous posting that you had, "built" a portable radio transceiver, using "modern parts"..I dont know how you managed to do that because you said in a previous posting to that, that you were trying to understand the new fangled stuff we have today!! :LOL:.

Come on Lord Haw Haw, you really dont have the ability to build even a small simple 1 semiconductor CW transmitter...

Oh, do tell me the name of the DADAR member who is "assisting" you in your time-travelling adventure, i know all of them actually (y) :LOL:

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Excellent question. If he can't go back home, how can he go back to someone's past? Also, is he going to drive/fly to this person's location first? I thought he was broke.
If you had taken time to read what I wrote l. I'm going to attempt to communicate to myself in the past. By sending a radio signal back in time. Hopefully my past self will pick up the signal and act on the information. What occurs will be documented and be the basis of my next step. I'm being assisted by a member of DADARS. The transmission will occur at 2 p.m. tomorrow.

Sincere question - how will you know if it works?

TimeFlipper

Sincere question - how will you know if it works?
A number of assumptions were going to be tested in order to see what results. I use the word "were" as it did not go to plan. But that's science. The ruby laser failed.
What was used to modulate the Laser?? :LOL:.
You are allowed to use Google to get your answers, and i look forward to going through them with you (y) :D.
I will ask you other relevant questions tomorrow..:D

Lord Henry

What was used to modulate the Laser?? :LOL:.
You are allowed to use Google to get your answers, and i look forward to going through them with you (y) :D.
I will ask you other relevant questions tomorrow..:D

Light is part of the process of altering time and that's all you are going to know.

Lord Henry

I'm sorry to hear it.
Well the drive to the Peak District was nice, some things never change. Although I do believe we were being stalked. On the way back I spotted a car following behind and the driver was wearing what appear to be a sweaty leather ski mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.