Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I'll never give proof to you. Perhaps I should dump it on this site in spite. Hehe. Watch ya have a meltdown in real time. you and your ahole buddies.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

best laid plans of mice and men
I know that you can never give any proof because you have never built anything..Just like Haw Haw lol

dh1

Full disclosure is usually their worst nightmare. They flourish when a society isn't mature enough to handle time tech responsibly. Problem is we need equal full disclosure everywhere without it causing a new arms race.

That time is coming. Everyone assumes these types are gatekeepers and they are kinda. The real problem is the irresponsible mind controlled public or it used to be until the last 2 years. Real things have changed behind the scenes for the better preparing for the disclosure event.

TimeFlipper

I have to be brutally honest I've developed utter contempt for the sneering and supercilious comments of @TimeFlipper about my validity. I would have assumed somebody of his advanced dotage, would have been more genteel. Yet he writes like an author of a penny dreadful.
I have been very gentle with you, ive given you chances to prove something can work, i wouldnt even mind a circuit being shown, but you have provided us all with absolutely nothing, and just come up with excuses whenever ive challenged you...Its very natural for our members to ask questions to prove your validity, but like i said, you have given us nothing except excuses for NOT giving us the info requested, just like all the other fake time travellers thats been on here :LOL:

dh1

I only share with those that already know something. If ya know nothing...those types always go insane on me. No thanks. You've demonstrated your character already.

Lord Henry

It's part of his psychological training to cause strife and infighting among the members here. He's using textbook psychological operation strategies.

Such devilish mind techniques were employed by eastern magi and indian fakirs in my era. I found a few pints of ale and a puffs on my faithfull briar was a practical antidote.

TimeFlipper

I only share with those that already know something. If ya know nothing...those types always go insane on me. No thanks. You've demonstrated your character already.
But you have nothing to share..you have never built anything at all, and most of what you write about are just from unprovable sources..
You are what people call, Armchair Philosophers who like spouting on about anything while sat on their bums doing nothing :LOL:

TimeFlipper

It's part of his psychological training to cause strife and infighting among the members here. He's using textbook psychological operation strategies.

Such devilish mind techniques were employed by eastern magi and indian fakirs in my era. I found a few pints of ale and a puffs on my faithfull briar was a practical antidote.
So you dont like being asked questions about what you claim, that is very obvious because only fakes like you come up with excuses, and you can never disprove what ive already said about you, can you?:LOL:

Lord Henry

the
I have been very gentle with you, ive given you chances to prove something can work, i wouldnt even mind a circuit being shown, but you have provided us all with absolutely nothing, and just come up with excuses whenever ive challenged you...Its very natural for our members to ask questions to prove your validity, but like i said, you have given us nothing except excuses for NOT giving us the info requested, just like all the other fake time travellers thats been on here :LOL:

You've been nothing of the sort, more a vulgar bourgeois excrescence. Your behaviour has been unfitting for an Englishman.

I'm always open for questions and happy to answer criticisms. But sneering and supercilious comments are neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.