Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

I can sort of agree with you about that, im here to speak to Lord Haw Haw, not you :p :D

If what you've penned is anything to go by. Then you must speak like a man whose no stranger to the medicinal brandy. After a few early morning single malt restoratives myself. I will be visiting the chap with the camera with the hope of securing some photographs of the apparatus you think is just a figment of my imagination.

TimeFlipper

I can sort of agree with you about that, im here to speak to Lord Haw Haw, not you :p :D

If what you've penned is anything to go by. Then you must speak like a man whose no stranger to the medicinal brandy. After a few early morning single malt restoratives myself. I will be visiting the chap with the camera with the hope of securing some photographs of the apparatus you think is just a figment of my imagination.
Dunno why you said im a guy that uses medicinal brandy..:confused:
I look forward to seeing those photographs, but obviously i will be asking relevant questions about the workings of the apparatus, after all anybody can take photographs of anything...we had a fake time-traveller who showed us a photo of a portable toilet..that was really funny lol :LOL:...I never said the apparatus was a figment of your imagination, you didnt give me any proper details about it..

duntpasstome

I love a good hoax time traveller thread but this one has gone off the rails a bit. Please try a bit harder to make it semi believable again. Thanks.

Lord Henry

I love a good hoax time traveller thread but this one has gone off the rails a bit. Please try a bit harder to make it semi believable again. Thanks.
It is said that ignatius of loyola once quipped, for those that believe no explanation is necessary, for those that do not believe, no explanation is possible. @duntpasstome I doubt I could ever convince you of my sincerity.

duntpasstome

It is said that ignatius of loyola once quipped, for those that believe no explanation is necessary, for those that do not believe, no explanation is possible. @duntpasstome I doubt I could ever convince you of my sincerity.
True or not I love to read and follow the stories. I hope you are happy and well and that's all that matters. I'll keep reading with interest, all the best.

Howl0

If anything I am more of the side of TimeFlipper due to it being unspecific. You said you have attempted to try to get back to the year "you call home", what have you really done to try to get back? What attempts have you made?

I would also like to know how you were able to in-take all of this information/knowledge within a span of 5 years. You have to be able to get a good and stable job at least and doing this you will need training of some sort at the very least., you must have some sort of income if you're not living in a permanent establishment and I'm sure within the span of 5 years you must of been homeless at least for a year or so until you got a job.

This is why I cannot believe your story, because if you were a time traveller and you have "attempted" to get back, how have you done all of that within a span of 5 years, it just doesn't seem logical, especially for someone who came from the 1920's, who some how drove a very old family member of the bicycle and suddenly appeared here, when technology is beginning to grow at a rapid rate.

If possible, if you have time travelled from 1920 I am sure your best bud Tesla would have at least put a known record of you missing randomly, especially if no one knew the reason why you went missing, and that would have been a known record some where in the world. Especially if you have time travelled, and of all people Tesla. Why haven't you given your surname? So we can actually try to help you if you have come from the past and attempt to find documents about your relationship with Tesla, if it is true.

I would also love you to explain to me what you mean by Tesla's unexplained or unrecorded theory on "Time Swiftness"?

I am very curious about this, if possible mail my inbox I would love to talk to you privately about this Time issue of yours, but before we do get into the conversation on helping you if you really are from 1920's I would first like to be convinced that this is true, and so far nothing has convinced me. Good luck !

dh1

HowI0 ^

Lord Henry

@Howl0 I believe some of your questions can be answered if you take the time to read this thread from the beginning, it's quite informative. I realise and appreciate that I do use words that are not readily understood these days, so a English Dictionary on standby may be a necessity.

Howl0

HowI0 ^
@dh1 You see I do agree on some terms with you. Especially how the famous John Titor responded to one of the people he was also communicating with during a chat event on the Time Institute forums. If I'm right (and I quote) John Titor said "I find it extremely ironic that what you're looking for is right in-front of you, yet you deny its existence" if this is in-correct please do correct me.

Just for your information I am not here to offend anyone, especially the operator of this post. I am just merely curious on how something like that is possible ESPECIALLY to someone who is from the 1920's. That is a very huge jump. If I'm right Henry said that he arrived in 2011 and he travelled from 1920, so doesn't that mean (2011-1920 = 91) 91 year difference in technology, which is a very huge difference since these last 10 years technology has advanced a lot.

I'm not saying it's impossible to learn about all of this within the span of 5 years. It's just if you put yourself in those shoes coming from the year 1920 to 2011, that is a very huge leap. However, I am still gathering information on this, if you would like to mail my inbox I would gladly enjoy to speak with you about this, as well as Henry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.