Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoth93

If this guy is an actual time traveler I would be willing to help but I need something to go on here. I need a photo at least and some other convincing evidence before I let this guy loose in the machine shop.

Thoth93

you wouldn't know what you're looking at anyway...
How would you know what I would or wouldn't know. Also If he is using technology from the 20's it's not going to be that complicated and Tesla's work is not that hard to understand.

9th Wave

I'm sorry my friend, but even if you somehow did manage to get back to 1920, England, It would no longer be the same place you call "Home".
When looping the paradox in a vast period of spacial off-set, the previous paradox counter react's, thus shifting the dimensional alteration. ( In the same manner a magnet would).
There would & could be significant changes, even as small as leaving your 'Time-frame' & ultimately shifting this one your in now.
Tesla knew better than anyone, that using that equipment would ultimately transpire & current shift of events thus the singularity would split 1920's paradox with this one.

9th Wave

you wouldn't know what you're looking at anyway...
How would you know what I would or wouldn't know. Also If he is using technology from the 20's it's not going to be that complicated and Tesla's work is not that hard to understand.

It's actually quite believable...
The U.S.A government found a 'cylinder-recoil-propulsion' in 1945-1946 in Germany, right after world war 2.
There's various different types of mechanism's that can alter the "time paradox" concept we consider years,weeks,day & even minutes.

From what I understand the model he possessed from Tesla's creations, was only suppose to shift you forward & never to loop backward.

TimeFlipper

How did you come about the Chronos Velocipede in 1920?

Where are you from? Where is home?

What is your motive for posting on a message board?

My home is 1920s England. My motivations for being on this site is finding individuals that may be able to assist me in returning to my own time period. With the many technological wonders of this modern world and it's been overwhelming and eye opening at times. I however long to return to a less vulgar and more genteel time. The Chronos Velocipede was built by Nikola Tesla with funding and assistance by me.
Iam asking you for the third time Lord Haw Haw :LOL:
Explain to all of us how "the swiftness of time method" (The Chronos Velocipede) actually works, you claim to have assisted Tesla, so tell us about it or is my question too difficult for you to answer?? :( :LOL:

Thoth93

My home is 1920s England. My motivations for being on this site is finding individuals that may be able to assist me in returning to my own time period. With the many technological wonders of this modern world and it's been overwhelming and eye opening at times. I however long to return to a less vulgar and more genteel time. The Chronos Velocipede was built by Nikola Tesla with funding and assistance by me.
Explain to all of us how "the swiftness of time method" (The Chronos Velocipede) actually works, you claim to have assisted Tesla, so tell us about it or is my question too difficult for you to answer?? :( :LOL:
This guy ain't coming back here, but you never know.

TimeFlipper

This guy ain't coming back here, but you never know.
I hope he does come back, because iam from England too and would love to have a cup of coffee with him and help him get back to a place of "respite", although it wont be back to the 1920s ;) :LOL:..

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

So, you paid for his trip to England or did you come here?

What is your occupation in the 1920's?

What kind of education did you have?

A velocipede is a bicycle. Could you explain the technology? It reminds me of a movie... I just can't remember the name.

Do you believe you can get back home with zero divergence?

Why haven't you contacted actual physicists?

Can you supply photos of this velocipede?

Status
Not open for further replies.