Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

I have note a number of questions have been asked and I will be furnishing those questions with answers later on this evening.

Last edited:

Lord Henry

yeah I thought Velocipede sounded familiar.

I believe I've explained to a satisfactory level the origins of the word velocipede and that some bicycles of my era where named velocipedes.

In a moment of brown study enjoying a drag on my pipe. A puff of smoke later I came to the following. If I ever manage to return home, what is the one thing I will remember most of this modern era. The one thing that had the biggest impact on me. It is how everything is quasi and queered. Technology has evolved very rapidly, but on the flip side the human race has become very uncivilized and vulgar. With cynicism and bitterness ruling the roost.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So, you paid for his (Tesla's) trip to England or did you come here?

What is your occupation in the 1920's?

What kind of education did you have?

A velocipede is a bicycle. Could you explain the technology? It reminds me of a movie... I just can't remember the name.

Do you believe you can get back home with zero divergence?

Why haven't you contacted actual physicists?

Can you supply photos of this velocipede?

dh1

Well the western world has become vulgar and crude. However eastern europe, parts of western europe, asia and south america haven't transformed this way. People are still human there. It happened due to the social engineering of the illuminati. Has caused serious social unrest and a social collapse here that no-one noticed.

Lord Henry

Well the western world has become vulgar and crude. However eastern europe, parts of western europe, asia and south america haven't transformed this way. People are still human there. It happened due to the social engineering of the illuminati. Has caused serious social unrest and a social collapse here that no-one noticed.

Indeed something has occurred. I use to holiday as a child with relatives of of mine in Derby, England. My, hasn't it changed. All manner of human monstrosities can be witnessed on a weekend stroll through the town. But sadly the whole of England seems to be on the brink of moral and sartorial bankruptcy. A reply from a member of this site, warns that a divergent world could await me. If I attempt to return back to my own era. My thoughts; it couldn't get any worse or be as uncivilized than now.

Last edited:

Lord Henry

So, you paid for his (Tesla's) trip to England or did you come here?

What is your occupation in the 1920's?

What kind of education did you have?

A velocipede is a bicycle. Could you explain the technology? It reminds me of a movie... I just can't remember the name.

Do you believe you can get back home with zero divergence?

Why haven't you contacted actual physicists?

Can you supply photos of this velocipede?

Did I fund Nikola Tesla trip to England, no. Tesla who seem to live austere life, never seemed short of a shilling. Although money never seem too interested him. At the time I met him he had obtained a manuscript that had been found in the cellar of a Parisian cafe. Believed to have been scribed by Nicole Flamel, it could have feched him a Kings ransom. I didn't have an occupation but attempted to carve a career in the sciences.

I was educated at Rugby school the birthplace of rugger. Where I picked up the hobby of photography. I regard myself as a inventor.

I believe madam and I'm assuming you're a woman these times it's a difficult to tell. I believe you may be from the wrong side of the pond. Which may explain why you have a illimited definition and understanding of the word velocipede. Which I've already given a satisfactory explanation about.

Please be patient, I will be giving a full explanation into the working of the Chronos Velocipede. In my next post if that's the correct terminology.

As mentioned a 1920s divergence I believe would be a whole lot better than a world on the brink of moral and sartorial bankruptcy.

Scientists and physicist of today, unlike Tesla. Seem to be more interested in fame and money, than the science. Also to date most I've met have been scoffing imbeciles, who have subjected me to unwarranted diatribes.

Can I supply you with photographic evidence, well if you know how to attach a 1920s Thornton Pickard to a computer then as Van Gogh once said I'm all ears.

Last edited:

vortex-T217

Didn't you say the Chronos Velocipede came with you when you got here? or did I miss read that part. I'm sorry if I did misread it but if so then why couldn't you just take a picture of it with todays style of camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.