Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

One find it extremely difficult in this era to purchase a decent gasper. People seem content to puff on those ghastly electronic cigarettes. That are mainly sold by Johnny foreigners that wouldn't know a proper ciggie if it exploded in their baseball cap. Please somebody tell me what's the appeal of being covered in a plume of white cherry ponging smoke? It's one of my pet hates of this time period.

JustMe

One find it extremely difficult in this era to purchase a decent gasper. People seem content to puff on those ghastly electronic cigarettes. That are mainly sold by Johnny foreigners that wouldn't know a proper ciggie if it exploded in their baseball cap. Please somebody tell me what's the appeal of being covered in a plume of white cherry ponging smoke? It's one of my pet hates of this time period.
Relevance? Who cares? Where is the video of your pringles can working?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Stop messing with us, show us what you call proof, and say what you have to say.

Like I said in the other thread, your actions speak for themselves. Your general behavior = shouting " I'M FAKE! " super loudly all over the place. Address that, or admit you're a hoaxer.

dh1

Really Num?
Ya got a really great site here, well maintained, thought out and designed.
Thought you'd be a bit more knowledgable.

dh1

There's an upside to gullibility over long periods of time. You get fooled a lot, that's true but if you maintain the open mindedness of gullibility long enough you get incredible nuggets of truth.

It's not for everyone. Requires extreme humility. Having an open mind to begin with requires a level of guillibility that cannot be escaped.

JustMe

There's an upside to gullibility over long periods of time. You get fooled a lot, that's true but if you maintain the open mindedness of gullibility long enough you get incredible nuggets of truth.

It's not for everyone.
What a moronic comment. Well done. You have surpassed yourself.

Believe everything in the off chance that something may be true eventually? Hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.