my name is Joe

JoeWinko

Hello everyone,

my name is Joe and I'm new to this webforum. I'm 20 years old right now and I love horror movies and video games and I post a lot of stuff on youtube and I also have a mild forum of autism.

I signed up for this webforum because I'm interested in the paranormal stuff, but mainly because of one reason. I feel like soon I might die and become a ghost, but I'm not scared about it at all, and I'm not worried or sad about it either. I wanted to discuss that here on this forum too. Not that i'm looking for advice or anything because that's seriously the last thing I want. I just want to post about it here because I feel like people would find it interesting.

If you want to know anything else, just ask, and be on the look out for more post from me :)

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis Joe. Maybe thru discussions with other members here you will find the answers you are looking for.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi Joe, welcome to the forum! I'm glad you found us.

Enjoy your stay. :)

JoeWinko

Welcome to Paranormalis Joe. Maybe thru discussions with other members here you will find the answers you are looking for.

thanks <3 :)
I actually am not not looking for answers or advice at all.
I just wanted to tell people how i'm going to become a ghost and where to find my ghost. I felt like people would think it interesting.

Hi Joe, welcome to the forum! I'm glad you found us.

Enjoy your stay. :)

JoeWinko

If you're planning to be a ghost, I think it's a bad idea. The only way to be a ghost is to be dead.
And suicide is not the answer, no matter what your reasoning would be.

I think you must have mis-read my first post.. it says I think I MIGHT die and become a ghost.
just because some thinks they're going to die doesn't mean they're going to commit suicide.
I'm not suicidal at all, and the way I think i'm going to die is definitely not by suicide. it'll all make sense in my future posts. but as I said earlier, i'm not looking for advice at all, so don't ever tell me what "is the answer" and what isn't the answer because I'm not going to listen to anyone anyway. no offense, or anything but just being honest.

bluejay_1919

Definitely interested in your posts.....we're all going to die sometime. But hey, there is no reason to get offended or anything right off the bat. You're not dead now so take it easy, relax and enjoy the forum! Most people here are looking for help, answers and opinions in different discussions. So maybe don't be so hasty to ridicule those that chime in with a little friendly talk :) no offense - the majority of us here are pretty nice-

JoeWinko

Definitely interested in your posts.....we're all going to die sometime. But hey, there is no reason to get offended or anything right off the bat. You're not dead now so take it easy, relax and enjoy the forum! Most people here are looking for help, answers and opinions in different discussions. So maybe don't be so hasty to ridicule those that chime in with a little friendly talk :) no offense - the majority of us here are pretty nice-

I understand :)
sorry to everyone. I just kind snapped earlier because when I talked about this stuff on another webforum people started being extremely rude and judgmental because of the stuff I was typing, even though it was all about myself.
i'll be posting more here soon.

P.S.
I also wrote a story about me dying and becoming a ghost too. would it be ok if I posted it here? and if so, what section of the forum should I post it in?

Last edited:

bluejay_1919

There mighy be a few difficult people here but like I said before, most of us are nice.

I'm sure alot of us would love to read your story. :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

I understand :)
sorry to everyone. I just kind snapped earlier because when I talked about this stuff on another webforum people started being extremely rude and judgmental because of the stuff I was typing, even though it was all about myself.
i'll be posting more here soon.

P.S.
I also wrote a story about me dying and becoming a ghost too. would it be ok if I posted it here? and if so, what section of the forum should I post it in?

I think it would be OK and interesting to read if you posted it, Num7 is the final word on the OK.