my name is Joe

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sure, feel free to post your story. You're welcome to if you want. :)

Post it in the Ghosts and Haunting section. You can label it as a Fan Fiction I guess. That would do the trick.

JoeWinko

Sure, feel free to post your story. You're welcome to if you want. :)

Post it in the Ghosts and Haunting section. You can label it as a Fan Fiction I guess. That would do the trick.

ok :) thank you <3 :)

and also, just to remind everyone. a lot of my post here will be quite 'morbid'/'gloomy' but don't let them worry you. my life is going better now :) I just wanted to talk about that stuff here because I keep it all to myself to much and I feel like people will find it interesting :)

JoeWinko

a suicidal page num? or recovery addicts page. Might think of adding one or the other.

also, i'm definitely not trying to start an argument or anything, but that was actually really insulting when you said I was a recovery addict. I have never used drugs before in my life. I'm just autistic and I was born that way. no offense or anything but just saying.

sorry to bump this thread with that but I just seriously needed to add that in. not trying to stir anything up but just being completely honest.

JoeWinko

Hey guys! sorry to bump this thread again. I'm still alive right now :p hahaha i havent been on this webforum in a while so forgive me <3 i'm gonna be posting my story soon about me dying and becoming a ghost so be on the look out for it please :) <3
i'll post the link to it here when it's up :)

UPDATE:
it's finally up! :) check it out here: Fan Fiction - The Death & Hauntings of Joe Winko

Last edited: