My name is Para Unusual

Paraunusual

Yes my name is an alias.
Ok how are you all? How's the weather? Ok I may have covered the required preamble for this membership, I hope so for it's about dusk and me and my family have to once again navigate the night. I don't know exactly what we're dealing with now or when our paranormal affliction began. It started right after my Aunt died and I put her ashes upon the mantle. I do not know technical names for the entities that soon came followed by more just not the same kinds. How about I just start throwing out the names I gave them?! Orbs, rods, streakers, skimmers, gophers, blinkers, flashers, and flurries. Next came, moaners, howlers, the ferryman and The misty man. The misty man is a very bad cloak wearing floor dweller that sends out his evil do-badders safely from with in his purple mist that jumps and swirls with frogs, lotuses, and eye blinkers. PLEASE take care if you watch or look at any pictures or videos I may post because you will get a headache and feel dizzy accompanied with a stomach ache. If you have any ANY idea what is happening to us please contact me for our local Catholic Priest told me to call the police rather then perform a blessing over us. Unuasual right? image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 16

Wind7

Staff
First off... Welcome to Paranormalis!:)

Here, you can speak freely about your
experiences and ask questions without any fear of being made fun of,
you never know when you might run across someone who has (possibly) had the same experiences .

We have a forum dedicated to the paranormal, there you will find a sub-forum called ' ghosts, hauntings and the afterlife'.

It would be great if you posted more photos of this subject... I am no stranger to the paranormal but I'm not alone here. I find the one photo very interesting, the one with the moving flash/orb.

Have these things you describe been causing you or yours any harm?

Cold spots... unusual scents....sounds...
happening at the exact same times...

These are just some of my standard questions...there are some good people here that could help you as well. :)

Again, welcome to the forum.
There's lots to read and talk about,
enjoy yourself!

Thank-you for taking the time to read this lengthy post.

Take care,

Wind7
:)

steven chiverton

ive just downloaded and seen the full book of Russian alien species on youtube one specie of them is said to be invisible to the naked eye and can be seen only as a blurr through a window the picture is blurry so i wonder if its standing right in front of the camera when this shot was taken as the lens of the camera is like a window to

Orpheus Rex

ive just downloaded and seen the full book of Russian alien species on youtube one specie of them is said to be invisible to the naked eye and can be seen only as a blurr through a window the picture is blurry so i wonder if its standing right in front of the camera when this shot was taken as the lens of the camera is like a window to
It looks like the yellow teletubbie.

MysticLady

Hello and welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

I too have streaks of light and so many strange things that defy explanation that I have pics of and all of them are at my house, inside and outside. Thank you for telling people to protect themselves, not many people realize what kind of energy comes from photos. Have you tried smudging the house, blessing it and demanding any negative energies and/or entities to leave that they can not stay there? Also ask AA Michael to protect you and surround you with a bubble of white holy light. Take care sweetie. :)

Last edited: