My own video folder

duntpasstome

Hi everybody I've been a member here now for quite a while and read daily with great interest everyone's posts, I try to input myself where I can and I'm sure you have seen my name pop up a few times.
What I do enjoy is watching the videos you upload and if you could I would like a thread (a serious thread) of your favourite videos which to you are the closest to your beliefs and closest to the truth and they can be all held in this one thread. The more members that input means a concise thread of paranormalis best stuff in one place for us all to share. It would be great if every topic covered by this forum is included but can I ask that the films uploaded are what you believe are the closest to the truth. Thanks and I think this has the potential to be a great thread

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

Night Vision

Hi everybody I've been a member here now for quite a while and read daily with great interest everyone's posts, I try to input myself where I can and I'm sure you have seen my name pop up a few times.
What I do enjoy is watching the videos you upload and if you could I would like a thread (a serious thread) of your favourite videos which to you are the closest to your beliefs and closest to the truth and they can be all held in this one thread. The more members that input means a concise thread of paranormalis best stuff in one place for us all to share. It would be great if every topic covered by this forum is included but can I ask that the films uploaded are what you believe are the closest to the truth. Thanks and I think this has the potential to be a great thread

:D Would like to participate but I can't duntpasstome :eek: Being Atheist/Misanthrope :confused: "I Am a Misanthrope" My beliefs are unusual and offensive to most ::LOL:: I have an issue with being extremely outspoken on certain subjects that disturb and sicken me :whistle: so for the sake of your thread, I will keep my distance and stick with the Game & Tune threads:headp: I stay out of trouble that way ::LOL:: :) I am sure it will be a great thread though for other members :cool:imagesAFASFASF.jpg :ninja:

Last edited:

duntpasstome

Thank you, the link to the article was better than a video. I read it all and the comments below it, I also recall a comment that you made on previous thread of mine relating to moving out of reality for 8 - 10 hours, anymore links you have to old threads or blogs would be good because as it says good decent people should be able to relate to you even if they don't agree or feel the same. I found it really interesting thanks and would like to hear /learn more.

Night Vision

Thank you, the link to the article was better than a video. I read it all and the comments below it, I also recall a comment that you made on previous thread of mine relating to moving out of reality for 8 - 10 hours, anymore links you have to old threads or blogs would be good because as it says good decent people should be able to relate to you even if they don't agree or feel the same. I found it really interesting thanks and would like to hear /learn more.

This is what I mean by vanishing for 8 to 10 hours :cool: I usually need longer than 2 or 3 hours to stay where I go :headp:
:headp:I have my own meditation methods that assist me with work focus stuff :D but this will be the last thing I post. Don't want other members to avoid your thread because of my issues :ninja: ::LOL:: :confused: 20 Problems Only Total Misanthropes Will Understand :cool:

Last edited:

bluejay_1919

I think your ides for this thread is great. I'd love to see what others post.

So you want specifically videos that relate to our beliefs....I'll have to do some searching!!

Will you include any videos closely related to your beliefs, duntpasstome?

duntpasstome

Thanks for replying, the idea was something similar to krish 's fantastic universe thread but to cover aliens, TT, ghosts, monsters, creation, spiritual but to be the closest thing to the truth for each member. Night vision uploaded some great stuff above in which I learnt something new from and it gives us all a small insight into the members who we read daily.
I need to think hard about my beliefs as until I see something for myself I can't believe it but I am open I'm a non sceptical sceptic. It can be an article, film, picture anything and hopefully everyone enjoys it.