My personal encounter with the beings!

SucksBBS

My personal encounter with the beings!

okay I have to admit I am really nervous about telling u this, cause its the first time ive ever told anyone my story, but i think u guys will understand...

the night of nov. 8, 1998 is a day i will remember til the day i die... i was lying in bed, when at about 3:00 am i remember hearing a strange sound in the sky. i live in a rural community, and looking out onto a nearby field i saw strange lights flashing repeatadly. it was odd, but i figured it was just a plane or i was dreaming or something so i went back to bed.

i don't know how much time passed, but later i awoke with a sense of overwhelming terror... i sensed a presence in the room. i looked to the end of my bed and was overwhelmed with sheer dread when i saw what can only be described as an 'entity'. the entity pierced my astral soul with what felt like some sort of modulated transdimensional thought beam, and before i knew it, i was travelling through the 5th dimension... shortly after, i found myself in a room on what i believe was some sort of craft, strapped to a table.

the room was bright white with only neural interface transmitters on the walls. surrounding me were 6 entities. they were about 4 feet high, grey skin and the eyes... oh the eyes! dark black discs, souless discs!

one of the entities initiated telepathic contact with me, and identified itself as what i can best describe as "Mbongo". in fear, i projected a white astral shield around me. the entities recoiled, but one of them used some sort of phased anti-psychotron beam to disipate my only means of protection! i asked the entities what they wanted with me, and "Mbongo" replied in my thoughts "to harvest the lives of the future"...

this is the most difficult and tramatic part for me... you see, at this point i was... anally and genitally... violated by the entities. they stuck a cold metal machine into my anus, and stimulated my penis until i ejaculated repeatadly. the pain and humiliation was unbearable. the entities were also extracting some sort of fluid from my spine! finally, i blacked out.

when i came too i was back home. i wouldve thought it a dream if not for what happened the next day...

first, i found bruises and strange marks on my body. but that was just the beginning, at about 4:00pm the next day, i was visited by strange men in black suits. one man introduced hismelf as "Agent Shep of the NSA" and said that if i ever spoke of what i had seen, i would disappear off the face of teh earth... "literally."

and so for the past 7 years i've hid my terrible secret from family and friends. it scarred me, but alas it is out in the blue. what do yall think about my experience? it certainly was a lifechanging event for me!

WaKKO15169

Re: My personal encounter with the beings!

I'd just like to say that if i was ever butt raped by aliens I would kill myself. I don't care what the possible reasons for anal probes there could be. It might just be my personel opion with no basis on facts

But....

I really don't think that I could take being Butt raped by anything and would either kill myself or find the person or being who did it and dedicate my life to there capture and long and painful life in captiviity.

LONG AND PAINFUL LIFE.

I would not kill them.

I would keep them alive like some twisted little pet.

halo2junkie119

How come it is alwaus said that they probe the anus? I have heard they want to make hybrids of them with humans. But what use is it to stick a cold metal rod up one's butt?

By the way I hope you find these men in black suits or some one who can do something about it. Truly a terrifying story.

WTF

What the MIB look like? What did he smell like? What did he seem like to you? What seemed to be his overall intentions?

Where did you get these words from?
'modulated transdimensional thought beam'
'neural interface transmitters'
'phased anti-psychotron beam'

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"SucksBBS\")</div>
they stuck a cold metal machine into my anus ?[/b]

Aliens are sooo inconsiderate, I would think after all that research they would be aware of how sensitive humans are too sudden temperature changes. Next time ask them if you can breathe on it first or something. They must not be aware of temperatures at all, thats why the little grey ones are naked all the time. (Either that or they just wanna show off their junk:D ).

virtualgirl

Wellllllll, I think the "bottom" probe is to stimulate the prostate. If you want elaboration, your going to have to research the subject yourself. LOL

SucksBBS,

Did you live alone, with your spouse/family/friends?

Also, how do you know what the things were on the walls of the room on the craft?

Thanks,

Virtualgirl

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"SucksBBS\")</div>
the night of nov. 8, 1998 is a day i will remember til the day i die... i was lying in bed, when at about 3:00 am i remember hearing a strange sound in the sky. i live in a rural community, and looking out onto a nearby field i saw strange lights flashing repeatadly. it was odd, but i figured it was just a plane or i was dreaming or something so i went back to bed.
[/b]

I'd say "in the wee morning hours" or something to begin with. Good thing you were lying in bed, I usually stand for comfort. You heard a sound in the sky, so you looked at the ground? Am I reading that right? Unless there is a landing strip outside your window, I would'nt be nervous either, in fact I'd just go back to lying there, staring at the wall. It's a good thing they came in for a probing, didn't want to leave any doubts.

I am sorry, this story is too funny.:lol:

The_Ruffneck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
I'd say \"in the wee morning hours\" or something to begin with. Good thing you were lying in bed, I usually stand for comfort. You heard a sound in the sky, so you looked at the ground? Am I reading that right? Unless there is a landing strip outside your window, I would'nt be nervous either, in fact I'd just go back to lying there, staring at the wall. It's a good thing they came in for a probing, didn't want to leave any doubts.

I am sorry, this story is too funny.:lol:[/b]
**** off

Keroscene

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"The_Ruffneck\")</div>
**** off[/b]

I think the author intended for it to be funny. Some of the phrases and situations used in the story sound to funny for it to be real. I think they were mocking real abduction stories. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I just thought they were joking around.

Why would you say **** off? That's a little unusual and hot tempered, huh?

JayTheHero

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Keroscene\")</div>
I think the author intended for it to be funny. Some of the phrases and situations used in the story sound to funny for it to be real. I think they were mocking real abduction stories. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I just thought they were joking around.

Why would you say **** off? That's a little unusual and hot tempered, huh?[/b]

If it IS serious (which we don't know) it is one of the most traumatic things anyone can go through, especially if they're able to remember it all. Even if it isn't real in the truest sense of the word, it was cold reality to the person who experienced it. Honestly, try to put yourself in the situation described as written and think about how you'd feel. It's sorta like laughing at a rape victims story (and alien abduction has been compared to rape by most professional psychologists).

Whether or not it was meant to be funny, it's probably best not to make light of it until more information arises. In this case, it was indeed sexual assault that you laughed at.