My Personal Experience with Aliens

lowlyservant

My story begins one night while laying awake in bed. I was accustomed at this time in my life to seeing and hearing spirits. A knowing spirit with powers recreated from memory the sound of a spacecraft and teleported an alien spirit to my bedside. The alien spirit spoke in a highly technological sounding language. Upon recognizing that I could not understand him, he said "human" and then vanished. It is my belief that a knowing angelic being had done this to inform me that I had or would be paid a visit by an alien in a body arriving in a spacecraft. And this encounter was to collect my DNA for cloning.

A few years later, my wife and I had seen my doppelganger (spirit-double). The lowly dead of the spirit world called it a clone. Then it was revealed to me by a much higher being that I truly had been cloned. As I layed awake in bed, a progression of spirits in the cloning process had layed upon me. About five in total with the first having the most slim covering it's bodily form and it's mouth filled with a thick mucous-like substance. They appeared to have been in a vat of a thick gel-like substance.

The next encounter was a physical one. I was running a fever one night and sleeping. I have not had a fever in years and it was no coincidence that I was running one this night. My wife and I had the fan blowing up our noses and we could easily smell things in the room. My fever began to suddenly rise and I began violently thrashing in bed. I was awakening when I smelt their scent. They smelt as though they come from the water. Although I did not see them, their was an obvious alien presence in the room. They quickly vanished from the room and their scent went away. My wife later said that she felt something pulling on her legs and smelling sulfur. This scenario brings to mind the Legend of the Doppelganger. Legend has it that if a person sees his/her own doppelganger (spirit-double), it means imminent death. I believe that the aliens were there to harm me that night and my protector Father God intervened by making my fever go up, chasing them away and saving my life.

Last edited:

Itheblaze

What do you think they are doing with your cloned bodies?

lowlyservant

I am guessing that the clone is of service to them one way or another.