My Predictions according to my dreams

Splendiferous

Hi Guys! I'm new here obviously. I've been finding a forum where I can share my thoughts. Since I found it, I will tell you guys.

My dreams is totally different from the usual one. I'm seeing a surprising amount of detail and clear view on any dream that I have. Some of it is forgotten. But the clear one (the one that I don't forget) Is the one that affects the future of mine and this world. The first creepy sense of mine is I can predict death on my relatives, and person that I personally know. I'd predicted 3 deaths right before the day they died. My grandmother, grandfather, and neighborhood. I will not make this longer and detailed I will just make it summarized. Before their deaths, I feel a stress on my brain where I need to visit them on their burials and sleep late at night. I didn't feel any stress on their checkups about the same disease before their last checkups.

So these are my predictions on the future base on my dream
This is clear on my mind that I'm exiting a levitating car of mine. My car is levitating, I was freak out. Then when I saw the buildings it was totally different. The buildings is spherical in shapes and some weird transportation in the air. Some of it is connected to the sky, and some of the decorations of the building is pure green plants. I saw some holographic things that I can't explain. I was wearing a white tuxedo.

I can guarantee that the dreams of mind that is clear will happen. Because ALL of my clear dreams that Is previously dreamed about already happened. Like we will have a new dog white(I saw his sightings on my dream on the actual place and view, then it really does with that exact view ), then it really happened.

Though I still have dreams that is clear but most of it is according to the future of mine. I wouldn't say it for my privacy. That's it. If I will say all of it It would be a book. This is just a very short glimpse of it. So long!

Miscellaneous

Everyone can see a glimpse of the future. Some more than others. Most just forget until they remembered once it happens hence the experience of "deja vu." Sometimes you don't even need to be a seer to know that you dreamed about the future because sometimes, you need to interpret the symbolisms and meanings in your dreams. I do believe that most times, the dreams speak about you, real life situations etc in your waking life and the future of your decisions and such but sometimes mistake it as the world's/country's future etc.

Krish

So these are my predictions on the future base on my dream
This is clear on my mind that I'm exiting a levitating car of mine. My car is levitating, I was freak out. Then when I saw the buildings it was totally different. The buildings is spherical in shapes and some weird transportation in the air. Some of it is connected to the sky, and some of the decorations of the building is pure green plants. I saw some holographic things that I can't explain. I was wearing a white tuxedo.

So long!

If you come back...that city scene looks like about 700 years to the future...so, enjoy the future....