MY PREDICTIONS

alpha centauri

Not really...because no one can change the past..(via travelling to the past from the future) .even the highest level of our civilization, this side of our Universe, that is 10 Billion years old civilization....

But, I should not say that, because this website is all about Time Travel...to the past...amazing...
Interessting. do you know why we cant change it? I think it doesnt matter if we do not talk about time travel. If it is not allowed the moderator can delete it.
There are guys in America who talk about good alien races that help us. david wilock and Corey Goode.

Everything can be changed. I sound like a lunatic because in our country the bible is not highly respected because of this cruel old Testament but you can learn white magic or something like Jesus did and all other Saint in the different religions did.

I heared of the transformation, too and that a lot of people die (someone who claims to see the future by farseeing). After that there is no bad person on the planet anymore. But I think you can a lot and increase the harvest.

Tron1

My middle name and middle last name are in the bible new and old. Probably why I have sight. I don't mean regular sight.

Krish

If it is not allowed the moderator can delete it.

Many people work for God now. But they do not remember what goes on in Heaven or the situation awareness of the project.. That is why it is called a veil.

Sometimes, for specific issues, information is given to the workers. This is one of the cases. That is because, massive groups do many projects and Time Travel will cause serious complexities for more than a trillion life forms. Our number one Civilization (in Physical Form) has a life span of Five billion years. And my friends connect to them directly. But could not say too much. Because it may cause logic issues this side of the planet.

Bottom line is, it is not allowed ...plain and simple. Rest is Snake Oil...

I can not say too much...for if I do, they will take me away back to Heaven...the Laws are strict...depending on what I say...Some items are OK because it is 2016 and not Galileo time...This is to protect real projects...What can I say???

Please note that each Human comes with a Spirit that knows everything. But some items can not be told. That is why, some Humans did Babylon 5 and Star Trek , that is modified as Fiction. (Same for Ramayana and Mahabharata as modified stories) In fact a lot of it are set as fiction such that people do not think it is real but understand the basic philosophy to carry on....It is one of those issues. Edgar Cayce did pick up real data and hence some people up there got mad at him on specific projects. It is one of those issues...

Last edited: