My steps to a physical contact

Voyageur

Well yesterday I had an interesting day. The best thing in ET contacts is that I will never know when/how the information will come trough. I was doing my basic things at home, when suddenly I felt some strange energy around me. I just thought that "If you can hear me, please show up?" And I got some kind of thoughts trough as they had been trying to tell me how the physical reality could be melt in fifth dimensional realities ina way they could make a contact in physical reality. Well, if Hybrids would appear, the world would not be that physical anymore, but at least so stable we could see it as physical.

Then I continued the day. Now, 15min ago, I just heard a big sound and it felt as the whole room was shaking, as I was suddenly connected some energy field that would pull my soul out of my body or lighten my body a little bit. Then I made another connection with a Hybrid being. The being was called alisa. At first I did not know what to share, so I imagined a typical day of work. She had fun when I told how I climb a ledder to get things from higher places, she would just manipulate object's energy equation in a way that the object would levitate and come to us. Okay, I am not sure has she been here before? I believe that before real physical contact it is important for me to understand the energy equations of our reality in order to manipulate it to make "room" to things outside of my reality.

When I operate on a Hybrid's energy, everything seems so easy. In their world they have already figured out how to use space manipulation to create everything cool to their reality. I would love to see how they formulate energy in specific ways when they travel between time and galaxies. I have a feel that they do might have energy accelerator devices, but I am not sure how similar they are to our HDR's. Maybe they have helped us to create such things? Nevertheless, it was really inspirating, even a littlebit fearful (but in a positive way) experience and I hope I will learn more their world views and living styles when I keep their vibrations. That was probably the first time I get their name anyway.

The best things about these contacts is that I do not need to let go this reality to see theirs, I can just adapt information in a middle of the day. There was so many questions to answer, and I can give you the answers, but I want you to decide what answer would feel good for you at this time on your life and just ignore those what do not feel good. I tried to make a physical contact, but it still felt too not-real, something as they would not be that important for my life just now. Well, I personally believe that the information is more important. At time I hope the physical contact would feel me as an at least in some way normal to my experience, because before that it will not happen.

But before I finish this, I want to show something very cool that came to our skies. Did they came because I wanted to see something cool and ufos could not came into physical at that time? Did my consciousness just shifted in a world where I saw these? Was it just coincide? Anyway, these are the best aurora Borealis that I have never seen my life (I will put a picture in comments)

Voyageur

Thank you all for your likes, these experiences mean a lot for meand I am happy that you are interested these things too. Before contact, I made an agreement that I will meet them in 2 weeks, but it took a little longer (probably because my own unknown resistance??). I even invited my friend to have this kind of experience, and he just had a Physical contact with some sortof shapeshifter gray alien. That being just came in front of his bed, in a physical human form, when he turned in a gray or something close. It was his first experience with aliens and he was very terrified but in a same time very very happy to meet an real alien. ET spend only a 5seconds before he disappeared, I think that the being did not want to scare him more.

The guy came to me and asked did I had something to do with this contact, but I only invited him with me into these vibrations and he himself shifted in a paraller reality continuum where he met an alien. We made an agreement but I did not excepted so vivid experience for him. But Luckly it succeeded :)

Anyone else would be interested in these things? I can not quarantee basically anything, I do not know what you can experience, but hopefully we can make a collective agreement that we are ready to contact with them. When we do it in a group, the energy will become much much stronger. This was the reason why I asked you before would you be ready, I really wish that we could open 'a door' for them, as some of you do it already.

thank you again my fellows :)