My Story

Wind7

Staff
They don't seem to.want to go away. I use the holy water and have my hand on a bible. i tell them they are not welcome here and they must leave my home in the name of Jesus Christ. This is a house full of love and you are not affecting that. you have no place here. i'm not scared of you and the sight of your skull and demon faces make me laugh, you mean nothing to me nor to anyone in this house..

I see a mist coming out of the wall above the head board, they fly out of there, although sitting from the living room they look about 10 across, but when i walk in the room they appear much smaller. they fly around the room when i'm outside of it but stay close to the walls and ceiling when i walk in

Last night as they came out of the wall i saw another spirit pushing them out of the room. i get the feeling this is the woman's spirit that i always sense (Helen). But one by one they keep coming out of the wall. I also see one flying around the corner of one side of the living room.

They won't come near me, and i'm not scared of them. I really do need to learn to block things, maybe that will keep then from coming back. but i may need to get a priest. i wrote a letter to the team to keep them updated.

You're doing the right things.

However, in your 1st paragraph you are indirectly challenging them, "you make me laugh"..

Resist this temptation.

I am not saying it will....but,
it could have some detrimental effects.

I am experienced in these matters however, I will not speak of them,
certainly not in public.

It is very important to remain in God's grace and Peace...fear in these matters is normal and to react in anger is as well.

It sounds very much that you have some sort of doorway into your home. This is not terribly common, I would start investigating the land where your home resides to see if there had been some sort of event(s) that may have happened there...(deaths from war, sicknesses, violence...etc.)

House history, (did you build yourself, prior owners, any occultism practiced...ouija boards...etc.) (?)

Advice;

Drop a healthy amount of seasalt in all four corners on the same level of the house most affected and bless each with the Holy water. (N. S. E. W.) Leave it in place for no less than 11-14 days.

This will help to seal them from your home.

Get some Black Tourmaline in your life, I believe in God and all his creations... including certain types of stones.
This one repels negative energy by repelling it back towards the sender(s) as positive energies.

Every stone I have in my possession has been BLESSED.

Most importantly, if you hadn't already, start keeping a journal of these events, that way you have something to hand to a Priest
so they can have a full picture.

If you have any questions for me,
I think it best to send in the form of a PM.

I believe the less this is spoken about in public...the better.

All is said in concern for you,
and really is IMO.

Wind7

:)

Last edited:

Freak Show

as per the medium and the investigation team, they believe i am the porthole, because of my energy all good and bad spirit are coming to me. but i will try your suggestion's including the PM

Wind7

Staff
as per the medium and the investigation team, they believe i am the porthole, because of my energy all good and bad spirit are coming to me. but i will try your suggestion's including the PM

I would say more like an 'open microphone' or because of your spirit nature 'energy fountain'.

This would be highly attractive especially if they are aware of your ability to hear them.

A port hole or portal would mean that they pass through you, you would have no sense of your own awareness with all those passing, you would possibly be left with thoughts that are not your own.

It was explained to me long ago that a portal (for lack of better term) is like a highway spirits use to travel to and from a place.

I feel that such an anomaly is (possibly) present....but, it's not you. You're the attractant. (?)

I hope some of the advices I have given help,

If and when you get a response from the team, let them in on the advices given.

It helps to have someone who is there vs. an anonymous such as myself.

Freak Show

they got worse,have been seeing green skulls and demonic faces with red eyes flying around with wings. but i found some other things to try and also with the advice from Wind7 i've been able to start taking control. Usually my wife is a good blocker, but when we went to bed, she fell asleep, i was still awake and then it started. tge room filled with a green mist and i saw of bunch of the skulls and demon faces, the demons were bunched together turning and what looked like talking to eachother. So, i got my holy water and started reciting the Lord's prayer. i did that 4 times, then talked out loud telling them, I'm in control here, this is my house, you don't live here and you will never live here, get out of my house, you don't belong here. it took about 20 minutes but they all left..like i said before i'm not religious, but i also said out loud asking for God's help, ask for help from Jesus. Then i talked to them. I said out loud that i accept Jesus Christ into my heart, and i really meant it..After that things changed, and now when i close my eyes i only see blue light. i still see the skulls, but in my mind i'm able to move the blue light over them and made them leave my mind. i can also do it with my eyes open.

SarahAlways

they got worse,have been seeing green skulls and demonic faces with red eyes flying around with wings. but i found some other things to try and also with the advice from Wind7 i've been able to start taking control. Usually my wife is a good blocker, but when we went to bed, she fell asleep, i was still awake and then it started. tge room filled with a green mist and i saw of bunch of the skulls and demon faces, the demons were bunched together turning and what looked like talking to eachother. So, i got my holy water and started reciting the Lord's prayer. i did that 4 times, then talked out loud telling them, I'm in control here, this is my house, you don't live here and you will never live here, get out of my house, you don't belong here. it took about 20 minutes but they all left..like i said before i'm not religious, but i also said out loud asking for God's help, ask for help from Jesus. Then i talked to them. I said out loud that i accept Jesus Christ into my heart, and i really meant it..After that things changed, and now when i close my eyes i only see blue light. i still see the skulls, but in my mind i'm able to move the blue light over them and made them leave my mind. i can also do it with my eyes open.
Well they sure sound like a pain in the ass. I am sorry you're oing through that time and time again, but i still do think you are getting pretty good at getting rid of them.