My Story

Freak Show

went to visit my mom at my sister's house. one of my brothers also came. was home by 11, kissed my wife at 12, now hanging out on the computer. exciting life huh, lol

SarahAlways

Your night sounds more eventful than mine. I didn't even break out the sparkling apple cider I bought for the occasion. ha. Happy New Year, btw. : )

Freak Show

Well a couple night ago i had a blue cloud appear above my bed, it had two eyes, a nose and a mouth in it. Then about 3:30 something woke me up and when i turned my head i saw a man in complete dress Marine blues with Sargent stripes walk through the bedroom door, right past me and through the wall. Lately as much ad i see every day, nothing is a surprise, it's all just different. Start working with a medium on saturday who will train me to become a medium

SarahAlways

Well a couple night ago i had a blue cloud appear above my bed, it had two eyes, a nose and a mouth in it. Then about 3:30 something woke me up and when i turned my head i saw a man in complete dress Marine blues with Sargent stripes walk through the bedroom door, right past me and through the wall. Lately as much ad i see every day, nothing is a surprise, it's all just different. Start working with a medium on saturday who will train me to become a medium
Congratulations!

Freak Show

my spirit guide has already been making communication with me. i ask her questions and if it's a yes, she will touch the right side of my face. she just answered yes from me asking if i have lived before.. i just asked earlier if she was here wit me at work, again a yes and with me always. that just amazes me. guess i'm just not used to a lot of this

Freak Show

good question, i just asked, no. she is just supposed to be here now for me. she also answered yes that my first wife was not the right one, but my wife now is.. i just sitting here asking questions