My Story

Freak Show

she said i will live another life, but will be a spirit for a while. says i don't have to be afraid when i die, and she will be there with me. she said i will go to heaven and i will see God... asking everything i can think of

nishatoooreal

I have read all of this and it amazes me. I deal with sleep paralysis alot & that's the only time I see demons or hear them. I also have a very strong instinct when ever I predict something it happens. I can't talk about this to alot of people. they think it's all made up or I'm dreaming when stuff happen.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Freak Show

I know what i see and feel, i know it's not all in our heads, besides my wife i don't feel real comfortable talking about everything with all this to the extent that i do like i do with Sarah and Wind7. It's nice to talk to people who knw where i'm coming from.

Freak Show

I have read all of this and it amazes me. I deal with sleep paralysis alot & that's the only time I see demons or hear them. I also have a very strong instinct when ever I predict something it happens. I can't talk about this to alot of people. they think it's all made up or I'm dreaming when stuff happen.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

hope you stay tuned, seems like with all that i see and what others see, it's a never ending

SarahAlways

she said i will live another life, but will be a spirit for a while. says i don't have to be afraid when i die, and she will be there with me. she said i will go to heaven and i will see God... asking everything i can think of

She might have the ability to send you dreams too if you ask.

Freak Show

i will ask that next. but she has appears to me atleast 2 times a week. once i saw her face, and twice i've seen her full length. But every night when i go to bed she is on my right side glowing blue and white. but she is with me all day. i was asking her questions all day at work yesterday and she responds to every one. it's pretty amazing.

Freak Show

was training with a medium, but it's become to overwhelming and consuming my life. i do know now i'm in control of things. when they start to bother me i can just tell them to leave me alone and they go away. i just want my life to go back to normal. i know i will always see stuff, but now i have some sort of control over it and that's god enough for me. i don't need to be famous or for that matter help a bunch of spirit that have already passed. i have my life to live and that's enough

SarahAlways

I am glad you were able to make the decision that works best for you. I wish you all the best, FS. Strangely enough, I had a small matter of my own that I had to let go of today and say enough is enough. Sometimes it has to be done, I suppose. I hope you and your new wife have a beautiful and meaningful life together, my friend.