My theory about Aliens, Extraterrestrials

Samstwitch

Aliens and Fallen Angels.jpg
PHOTO: Unrelated but fitting picture

I don't know what extraterrestrials are, but this is one theory to toss around. I wrote this back in the 1990's. No one ever told me this theory. I came up with it on my own, and others did too around the same time. It may have potholes, but I still believe it is the basis for truth about ET's.

In the Apocryphal books, "The Forgotten Books of Eden": In Chapter XVIII of the “Secrets of Enoch”, Enoch visits the many levels of heaven. On the fifth level, he says, " (Angels) took me on to the fifth heaven and placed me, and there I saw many and countless soldiers, called Grigori, of human appearance, ...and their faces withered, and the silence of their mouths perpetual, and there was no service on the fifth heaven, and I said...Wherefore are these very withered and their faces melancholy, and their mouths silent,...And they said to me: These are the Grigori, who with their prince Satanail rejected the Lord of light, and after them are those who are held in great darkness on the second heaven, and three of them went down on to earth from the Lord's throne to the place Ermon, and broke through their vows on the shoulder of the hill Ermon and saw the daughters of men how good they are, and took to themselves wives, and befouled the earth with their deeds, who in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing...and great enmity....And God judged them with great judgment...and they will be punished on the Lord's great day." One third of the Angels fell from Heaven with Satan at his rebellion.

Enoch saw the fallen Angels who slept with women in Genesis of the Bible. The description of withered faces, silent mouths reminded me of the appearance of the Grey extraterrestrials.

I believe that just as Angels bred with women back then, they can't physically do that now, because they lost their heavenly form when they fell, but I believe they may be reproducing human-alien hybrids. ET’s are taking sperm from men, altering it, implanting women, and taking their fetuses prematurely. I believe they know their time is short and they are reproducing to try and save themselves.

In the Bible, Jesus said that one of the signs preceding His Second Coming…the world would be “just like the days of Noah” (Matthew 24:37).

What was going on in the days of Noah? In the Bible, Genesis Chapter 6, it speaks of the “sons of God” (Angels) who bred with women. Very intelligent men, Nephilim, were on the earth…but the “wickedness of man was great on the earth, and every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.” There was evil continually, and so it is today. The world today, is as it was in the days of Noah.

That’s why I believe extraterrestrials, or fallen Angels if you will, are trying to create another race of living creatures, because they know their time is short. I know it may sound waaay out there, but alien abductions are way out there, and they are really happening. (Recently others have come out with similar theories, but I did not get this idea from any other person.)

In a video of a seminar that John Lear gave on the discussion of Bob Lazar and extraterrestrials, a man in the audience mentioned that a friend of his...who had been abducted, was again confronted with extraterrestrials who were about to abduct him, while he was in his car. The abductee began praying and the extraterrestrials instantly vanished.

John Lear quickly dismissed the story by sarcastically saying, "I guess prayer's the answer", and went on with the rest of the questioning. But the importance is the power of the prayer against ET’s!

According to the Bible, when the Antichrist makes himself known to the world (as spoken of in Revelations), he may very possibly say that we are descendants of extraterrestrials. Also, when the ‘Rapture’ occurs, the Antichrist might say that Christian Believers have been removed (by ET’s?), because we hinder the spiritual advancement of the world. This may be the "great deception" that is spoken of in Revelations. The Bible says that those who reject God will believe, a lie, hence the great “apostasy", or falling away from the faith, that will occur.

BIBLE PROPHECY
2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 (Amplified Bible)

3 Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come], and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition), 4 Who opposes and exalts himself so proudly and insolently against and over all that is called God or that is worshiped, [even to his actually] taking his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming that he himself is God. 5 Do you not recollect that when I was still with you, I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining him [from being revealed at this time]; it is so that he may be manifested (revealed) in his own [appointed] time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, [but it is] restrained only until he who restrains is taken out of the way.

8 And then the lawless one (the antichrist) will be revealed and the Lord Jesus will slay him with the breath of His mouth and bring him to an end by His appearing at His coming. 9 The coming [of the lawless one, the antichrist] is through the activity and working of Satan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of [pretended] miracles and signs and delusive marvels—[all of them] lying wonders— 10 And by unlimited seduction to evil and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing (going to perdition) because they did not welcome the Truth but refused to love it that they might be saved. 11 Therefore God sends upon them a misleading influence, a working of error and a strong delusion to make them believe what is false, 12 In order that all may be judged and condemned who did not believe in [who refused to adhere to, trust in, and rely on] the Truth, but [instead] took pleasure in unrighteousness.

In Jude 1:6, it says, "And Angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day." I believe those are the fallen Angels, and it may have something to do with extraterrestrials. One can only wonder.

When Lucifer fell from heaven, one-third of the Angels fell with him. Earth is Satan’s domain.

Given that mankind is constantly reproducing...and that fallen Angels did breed with women once long ago at Ermon…and that there is a definite timeline, according to Bible prophecy, when the time for fallen Angels will end...Fallen Angels know their time is short. I can imagine they would try to reproduce, to make hybrids with humans in an effort to save themselves, also in defiance of God. I believe extraterrestrials go back and forth between our dimension and theirs to try and accomplish this.

About the Greys….they may be some kind of biological androids just working for the ones who are really in control. I think they are workers...they look the same and think the same. Their job is to create human-alien hybrids.

In the book by Travis Walton, "Fire in the Sky", the Greys could not communicate with Travis by telepathy and he became violent. When Travis left the room where he was being examined, he saw human-looking extraterrestrials (Nordic types). Those human-looking ET’s were the ones ultimately in charge. Perhaps the human-looking ET’s were human-alien hybrids. Just a guess.

There’s also the Reptilians…Their physical description is the same as the Devil or Satan as described in the Bible. Reptilians have red eyes, they are scaley, evil and very mean, and extremely intelligent. I have read a few stories where they have physically raped human abductees.

Has anyone seen more than one Reptilian at a time? Maybe Reptilians are the Devil or perhaps a descendant? That may sound crazy, but the stories of Reptilian abductions are crazy and horrifying!

There is much more in the “Secrets of Enoch” about Satan flying through the air (UFO’s?), and being condemned to live in the center of the earth. I cannot find the Scripture now, but I will find it and post it at a later time. Many ufologists believe extraterrestrials may live under the ocean, because many UFOs are seen coming out of the ocean. That could be their entrance and exit into the center of the earth.

My theories are only speculation, but it’s information to think about. The Scriptures and Apocryphas must be considered as Aliens are Ancient!

Last edited:

Samstwitch

If anyone else gives credance to these ideas and theories :eek: I would love to hear from you!

Nelli

I like those theories alot. Ive thought about the grays being servants to higher beings.
I know it may sound stupid but I have always thought myself that grays were actually descendants of aquatic beings. Its like if we were to have evolved in water when we did instead of having to come on land and evolve there we would be very advanced now. Ive always seen them as a higher form of dolphins. I know it sounds dumb but I don’t know why I have always held that in my mind. I know the water is a major factor. Im originally from Puerto Rico and theres a hidden area there called el lago Cartagena. I remember growing up hearing about the strange lights in that huge lake. Then the government built a huge fence and blocked view from the outside. People would comment that they would see people lowering what seemed like a huge magnet into the lake. A guy was also on the radio saying that he broke in on a moonless night and crawled through the foliage and said he was very silent in doing this. Then he said he was fallen upon by military personnel, like they knew exactly where he was. I remember my dad saying the must have GSR’s(Ground Surveillance Radars) there. Sorry from moving away from your ideas but I also think theres a lot in the book of enoch that cant be explained easily. Ive bored you enough. Good info.

Samstwitch

Thanks for posting the information! No apology needed.

About the Greys, their actually made up of plant-like material. There's a name for it, but I can't think of it right now. The Greys are like plant matter. If you read the book "Raechel's Eyes" about an alien-human hybrid, her food source is a green shake-like drink...green like a vegetable shake. Her skin felt like the texture of a mushroom.

rita

If anyone else gives credance to these ideas and theories :eek: I would love to hear from you!
In my personal opinion I think their purpose for breeding with humans, is to alter our dna , which is of God. Thus destroying, a special super power God created in us, that these aliens,aka>demons, do not possess , and are afraid of.

Joe

In my personal opinion I think their purpose for breeding with humans, is to alter our dna , which is of God. Thus destroying, a special super power God created in us, that these aliens,aka>demons, do not possess , and are afraid of.

Well I have always liked the idea of us being the products of aliens of old. Mean it might not be so unlikely that all notion of god and gods and all higher being were really just the aliens that made us in the beginning. Who knows, perhaps we were an experiment of some sort. Anyway just a theory that I don't think is that unreal. In my oppinion far more likely then there being a all mighty supernatural being that made us out of nothing.

BlastTyrant

Ya know with all i have read and studied my conclussion follows the path of Dolores Canon with my own thoughts, that we are a product of testing by ET's that they found this planet and attempted to make a perfect race but along the way unseen forces and such strayed the human race from its perfect path "diesease, nature" but instead of eliminating the test they decided to let us live and follow and track our journey to see what we are capable of.

As time went on they would occasionally interviene to give us a helping hand, but limited there prescence as to not make us dependant on them. Dolores goes along with this saying that "if human race had the technology the ET's do that if we came across a empty livable planet that we would do the same, we would plant a seed and see how far it will go" Basically the theory is that were the product of a test done by the ET's

With that theory the Abduction cases would go along the lines of just seeing how there experiments were coming along, how we were evolving mentally and physically the same way a scientist will take a test rat out of its enviroment to study it. We do this to creatures on earth so the thought that a supreme being is doing the same to us isnt far fetched. I don't mean to throw your topic off track Sam just thought i would put my thoughts in :)

Samstwitch

With that theory the Abduction cases would go along the lines of just seeing how there experiments were coming along, how we were evolving mentally and physically the same way a scientist will take a test rat out of its enviroment to study it. We do this to creatures on earth so the thought that a supreme being is doing the same to us isnt far fetched. I don't mean to throw your topic off track Sam just thought i would put my thoughts in :)

Yes, I have heard that type of theory many times. That is part of the alien deception that negates the concept of a Supreme God. However, Jesus Christ came to earth and proved that theory wrong. Today there is so much scientific and archeological evidence that shows there is a one supreme God and that the historical stories in the Bible are true. I watch TBN Channel often and there are incredible programs and documentaries that present this evidence.

I also study Bible Prophecy, which is 100% correct...Bible Prophecy fulfilled is the proof that Jesus is truly the Son of God. Scripture even says that. I will make this short, because it is off topic, but it is tied in with my theory.

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Samstwitch

I HIGHLY recommend that everyone watch the Phil Schneider video listed under a new thread that I posted under Conspiracies and Government Cover-ups HERE...Not only to be informed about the truth...but's also ties in with my theory about aliens.
More>>> DOCUMENTARY: Phil Schneider's Deadly Encounter with Aliens & the Alien Threat!

Phil said, back in 1996, that FBI and Defense Intelligence Agency revealed statistics that 100,000 children and 1 million adults disappear every year. Their disappearances are totally unaccounted for and it is believed that they have been taken by aliens. I knew the figures were high!

Phil mentions the Treaty the extraterrestrials made with President Eisenhower to abduct humans and how it went out-of-control.

I've been saying this for a long time...There are MILLIONS of people that have been abducted. These experiences are traumatic, cause Post Traumatic Stress, and corrupt people's minds...even those with masked memories. The negative affects of these abductions, experimentations, and hybriding have corrupted our society as a whole...just like in the days of Noah!

PHIL ALSO SAID, IN THE EARLY DAYS THEY WERE CALLED "GREY DEMONS"!

Believe that it's happening...because it is.