Debate My Thoughts on Colin Kaepernick

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
As most of you all know by now, Colin Kaepernick refused to stand up for the national anthem... those of you not from America *COUGH COUGH @Num7 COUGH COUGH*, may not know, but here is my opinion.
Doing this... is disrespectful... simple.
It's not the fact that you're sitting down during the National Anthem, it's the fact that you're sitting down during something that honors the people that served our country. The National Anthem was created when 35 year old Francis Scott Key witnessed the war of 1812, and wrote about it, and thus, the National Anthem was created (the original title wasn't Star Spangled Banner... in fact it was "Defence of Fort M'Henry"). You are dishonoring the people that serve to keep you safe, you're not standing to show pride to your country or anything like that, you're standing to show that you RESPECT the people that lost THEIR lives to protect yours and millions others, it's not a protest, it's just a disrespectful way of saying, "I don't owe the people that fought for my life and died anything".
Thank you for reading, leave your thoughts down below, as I am curious as to what other people think.
Sincerly,
Jaden

TnWatchdog

Dumb ass Colin is a jerk. There is a time and a place for everything and his so called free speech is at the wrong time and place. Of course minorities are jumping onto his bandwagon, which is what sheep do...they follow. He is our hero, they say. What a joke.
If you say he should stand during the National Anthem...you become a racist to some.

Everyone has a choice in life...study and work hard, you may become a football player or even President. Choose not to study or work hard and you become a gang member, drug dealer, in prison, or dead. The choice is theirs and Colin must not be aware that many have made poor choices in life and now it is everyone else's fault...doesn't make any sense.

I just wish I was a defensive player...sack the quarterback.

HDRKID

Virginia Beach restaurant under fire for using Kaepernick jersey as doormat

A Restaurant In Virginia Used Colin Kaepernick's Jersey As A Doormat

krap_tshirt44.gif