My time travel experiments

Genius

King Ivan
As I said, I'm building a better flux capacitor than before. I'm also building the time field resonator, I'm building the quantum resonator, I'm building the genius device, I'm building a time machine of my own, and I'm buying a HDR.

TimeFlipper

As I said, I'm building a better flux capacitor than before. I'm also building the time field resonator, I'm building the quantum resonator, I'm building the genius device, I'm building a time machine of my own, and I'm buying a HDR.
But why dont you just build an HDR? it would work out much cheaper :cool: :D

Genius

King Ivan
But why dont you just build an HDR? it would work out much cheaper :cool: :D
It's because I don't have time to build all the machines. And it's easier to buy a HDR or flux capacitor than the other machines.

steve69

Somebody's been reading Patricia Ress's book about the HDR
Interesting that you should quote that lady Steve, a quick search of of her revealed that she was a writer for the Acadiana Gazette of Lafayette and researches Steven Gibbs HDR.. she wrote books about him called : Dangerous Information, and : The true time travel adventures of Steven L Gibbs--The "Rainman" Of Time-Travel.....Here she is saying that Gibbs is a"savant" who is a person that displays Autism and possesses a lot of knowledge about a particular subject...Rainman was that wonderful movie with Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise starring in it..I think most of us has seen it :)
My interest however was drawn to a company called Lafayette that produced Short Wave Receivers for Radio Hams and this would tie in with Gibbs as there were receivers which could receive radio stations that had closed down years back but could still be heard on the old Medium Wave Band from time to time (no pun intended) :D
Ah yes I hadn't noticed that Lafayette were around in the days of Am/ssb cb radio too...interesting find.