My time travel experiments

Nak Sae Glim

@Genius you had stated that the crystals are to be taken into a dark closet.. this is an error. Make sure to have sunlight when blessing quartz crystals.

"Let they light shine before men that they might see thy good works, and glorify thine father in heaven."

Never use a darkened quartz crystal.

In my Mediation I use stones and often smooth quartz crystals. Normal found on my local ocean beach. Meaning already blessed with sun an salt water. They allow you to focus on the energy of the stone/quartz itself. It may take months however to find the ..I'm unsure of the translation ..center? The concept basically is that the stone you hold is old, and has been around far longer than you yourself have. If you can merge your "self" with that of the stone you can access what it would consider memories. As I'm of a rocky island in the north Atlantic Ocean, my stones are not very familiar with mankind. They only know the elements and animals and the time of man is new to them.
This means that only a brief window of time is available for reflection from these stones, in regards to human kind. It might be that the stone has never been touched by a human before.

The best meditative stones are quartz yes, but try to find those owned by someone else before. If quartz isn't an option where you live.. find a replacement that has had human contact.

Now as for finding "the center of the stone and yourself combined" the only way to do this is through practice. It will speak immediately to you of weather and storms past, or men who held it before you. What you need to do is earn it's "trust" to let it acknowledge you as part of its "self" then you can have knowledge of its past.

But just don't ever bless it in the dark.. the darkness is not meant for such things. Like children.. stones especially quartz, are afraid of the dark.

** also a great way to find a stone to use, is to go stand in a quarry or on a beach with thousands of stones and pick up one that speaks to you on some sort of level. Most people enjoy a pretty stone, like quartz or something that stands out visually. But look past the outer image of the stones. Trust me, a truly wonderful thing is a connection with something that till the moment it was in your hand.. you had assumed your entire life it had been an inanimate object.

Last edited:

Genius

King Ivan
I started building the sonic time blaster yesterday. I'll finish it soon and I'll keep you updated. I also said that I'm going to rebuild the flux capacitor. But I'm more interested in building the STB.

Last edited:

Genius

King Ivan
@Genius you had stated that the crystals are to be taken into a dark closet.. this is an error. Make sure to have sunlight when blessing quartz crystals.

"Let they light shine before men that they might see thy good works, and glorify thine father in heaven."

Never use a darkened quartz crystal.

In my Mediation I use stones and often smooth quartz crystals. Normal found on my local ocean beach. Meaning already blessed with sun an salt water. They allow you to focus on the energy of the stone/quartz itself. It may take months however to find the ..I'm unsure of the translation ..center? The concept basically is that the stone you hold is old, and has been around far longer than you yourself have. If you can merge your "self" with that of the stone you can access what it would consider memories. As I'm of a rocky island in the north Atlantic Ocean, my stones are not very familiar with mankind. They only know the elements and animals and the time of man is new to them.
This means that only a brief window of time is available for reflection from these stones, in regards to human kind. It might be that the stone has never been touched by a human before.

The best meditative stones are quartz yes, but try to find those owned by someone else before. If quartz isn't an option where you live.. find a replacement that has had human contact.

Now as for finding "the center of the stone and yourself combined" the only way to do this is through practice. It will speak immediately to you of weather and storms past, or men who held it before you. What you need to do is earn it's "trust" to let it acknowledge you as part of its "self" then you can have knowledge of its past.

But just don't ever bless it in the dark.. the darkness is not meant for such things. Like children.. stones especially quartz, are afraid of the dark.

** also a great way to find a stone to use, is to go stand in a quarry or on a beach with thousands of stones and pick up one that speaks to you on some sort of level. Most people enjoy a pretty stone, like quartz or something that stands out visually. But look past the outer image of the stones. Trust me, a truly wonderful thing is a connection with something that till the moment it was in your hand.. you had assumed your entire life it had been an inanimate object.
Maybe you're right.

Genius

King Ivan
I almost finished building the sonic time blaster! I only have the pyramid, chakra plate and electromagnet left. I hope this one will work. I'm also finished building the quantum resonator.

Last edited:

Genius

King Ivan
I've got all the materials to build the quantum resonator. But I haven't finished it yet. I'll let you all know when I do.