My vortex video atlast

TimeFlipper

Some alien races have definitely achieved time-travel and i believe that they too have interfered with our DNA structure in some way (y)..
As for mankinds time-travel, i think its more likely that people in our immediate future would have time-travelled back into Ancient times and possibly explained to the "wise ones" of that era about time-travel....Hence some of their hieroglyphic stone carvings depicting it :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Yeah. I was trying to convey that maybe also, people of ancient times learned time travel among other technologies and disciplines from the "gods" (aliens). And maybe at least some of those "gods" were actually human time travelers from a distant future relative to people of ancient times.

Harte

You could believe what you choose to believe, but I think time travel has already been realized, even by man on Earth. In fact, I think it was realized by them in ancient times, was lost in history, and was rediscovered in modern times, although it is uncommon knowledge. And I also believe there are a variety of alien races that have realized time travel before we did, and they put their desire for time travel in our DNA.
It's easy to believe outrageous things if you don't care to take the time to examine exactly what it is you're believing in.
There's no reason whatsoever to hold the beliefs you list above, beyond person preference for some kind of magical past.

Some alien races have definitely achieved time-travel and i believe that they too have interfered with our DNA structure in some way (y)..
As for mankinds time-travel, i think its more likely that people in our immediate future would have time-travelled back into Ancient times and possibly explained to the "wise ones" of that era about time-travel....Hence some of their hieroglyphic stone carvings depicting it :)
There are no such depictions.

Look. The real problem with things like a "vortex" is the fact that such things are not falsifiable.
I'm not saying the fact that they are or are not false - I'm saying they are arranged in such a way that they cannot possibly be shown to be false. There is no method or experiment that can can show the concept to be false.

In order for any hypothesis to be acceptable, it must allow for some procedure or means - even if such means are currently beyond us - to show that it isn't true. If the hypothesis is falsifiable, and then is shown to not be falsified by that procedure, then the hypothesis might hold some weight.

The concept of vortex in the context of this thread is simply a statement - it's not explained, it has no known unique properties, it makes no prediction that can be checked, it cannot be falsified. It is exactly the same as claiming you have to have your HDR in a location where fairies once lived before it will work.

Since there is no logical difference between the claim that you need a vortex and the claim that you need a (former) fairy dwelling, which one is true? How are we supposed to be able to tell? And couldn't it also be that you don't need either, but you need to have your HDR in a spot where a unicorn was born?

Harte

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
You could believe what you choose to believe, but I think time travel has already been realized, even by man on Earth. In fact, I think it was realized by them in ancient times, was lost in history, and was rediscovered in modern times, although it is uncommon knowledge. And I also believe there are a variety of alien races that have realized time travel before we did, and they put their desire for time travel in our DNA.
It's easy to believe outrageous things if you don't care to take the time to examine exactly what it is you're believing in.
There's no reason whatsoever to hold the beliefs you list above, beyond person preference for some kind of magical past.
OK, whatever...

brian jj

In order for any hypothesis to be acceptable, it must allow for some procedure or means - even if such means are currently beyond us - to show that it isn't true. If the hypothesis is falsifiable, and then is shown to not be falsified by that procedure, then the hypothesis might hold some weight.

The concept of vortex in the context of this thread is simply a statement - it's not explained, it has no known unique properties, it makes no prediction that can be checked, it cannot be falsified. It is exactly the same as claiming you have to have your HDR in a location where fairies once lived before it will work.

Harte

I am now making a claim that where there are supposed vortexes, fine media will arrange itself into polygon shapes.

TimeFlipper

@Harte The point i was making about Vortexes and Wormholes was that i were showing dictionary definitions of their explanations, and that actually both are the same...Its just that most people prefer using the word Vortex and not Wormhole, perhaps because of the former word being more dynamic...its all down to the members on here to choose for themselves which of the two are more acceptable, and they have the right to do this in what ever way they want to...the original OP used the word Vortex, so what? :)

As for depictions of time-travel, its down to the individual to say if they do or do not have something to do with time-travel, everybody has the right to speak about which they want to believe or disbelieve in, just like you and me mate :)...

Heli-Hyrp-641465.jpg

brian jj

i have to be on hartes side here. although these look like modern aircraft we must still invoke Occams razor in this context.

Harte

@Harte The point i was making about Vortexes and Wormholes was that i were showing dictionary definitions of their explanations, and that actually both are the same...Its just that most people prefer using the word Vortex and not Wormhole, perhaps because of the former word being more dynamic...its all down to the members on here to choose for themselves which of the two are more acceptable, and they have the right to do this in what ever way they want to...the original OP used the word Vortex, so what? :)

As for depictions of time-travel, its down to the individual to say if they do or do not have something to do with time-travel, everybody has the right to speak about which they want to believe or disbelieve in, just like you and me mate :)...

View attachment 4662
Believe what you want, but it's hard to see how the Nebty names of Seti I and his son Ramesses II overlapping on a lintel in the Temple of Osiris in Abydos have anything to do with the topic at hand.

I suppose that to you, perhaps these portions of both Pharoah's titularies indicate time travel. If so, that only indicates that you aren't a very curious person.

Harte