My Yoshi Watch is Gone!

Zeirbah

I haven't seen my Yoshi watch since February 11, 2016, and I clearly remember having it and putting it in my drawer once I got home. I'd used the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) that weekend, but on February 15, 2016, I noticed my Yoshi watch wasn't in the drawer! I didn't touch it since February 11, 2016 though. I'm not sure if I've transferred to a different timeline since I've noticed things being different.

116000b.jpg

TimeFlipper

There was one time i put my watch in the fridge Yoshi! :D
Sometimes our minds are going "forward" when we misplace things and all of us has had the times when we run upstairs thinking about other things and halfway up the stars we forget what it is we are actually going upstairs for :eek: but very soon we remember why we were going upstairs..The times i do this i always start laughing at myself and by the time i go back downstairs ive remembered what it is i went upstairs for...ahh well its good exercise for me anyways ::LOL:::D

Let us know if your watch turns up somewhere else please Yoshi :D

Martian

I found your watch! It's under the spoiler button. :D

Just kidding. Interesting, though. What do you think happened to it?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
HDRKID once mentioned losing his keys and then finding them in the fridge. Sounds like something similar happened to your watch.

Did you check in your fridge?

I heard a similar story of something that disappeared, then came back after a few days. And yes, it had to do with the HDR, just like HDRKID. Maybe your watch is gone and will be for a few days, they on Saturday, for instance, you'll notice it's sitting there, someplace you already checked like 10 times.

Zeirbah

@Yoshian12 - If you believe in God and saints, pray to St. Anthony. That Yoshi watch should turn up somewhere.

That's a very neat watch you have there. It's in the style of the good old days, a time before all that 3D stuff came out.
Thanks, I like the watch very much. It seems futuristic to me in some ways, but there are several themes for these watches at GameStop, where I got mine. There should be plain colors like black and white, but maybe I'm missing that. The 3D watches are quite cheap I'd say, my watch only costs $15.00.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-led+watch,28zu0

HDRKID once mentioned losing his keys and then finding them in the fridge. Sounds like something similar happened to your watch.

Did you check in your fridge?

I heard a similar story of something that disappeared, then came back after a few days. And yes, it had to do with the HDR, just like HDRKID. Maybe your watch is gone and will be for a few days, they on Saturday, for instance, you'll notice it's sitting there, someplace you already checked like 10 times.
I have yet to check the fridge, but something like this has happened with my Nintendo 3DS XL before when I was out. I thought I'd lost it for good, but it happened to be on my desk when I got back home. Where do these objects go during that time? Are they stuck in some other dimension or time period?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I lose things all the time. Our missing items are teasingly sitting right next to us in another dimension. It's probably getting crowded in there. So many socks.....

I've had a $100 bill appear in my sock drawer -- not kidding -- but it was after I prayed, so I prefer to think of it as a religious experience.

TimeFlipper

I lose things all the time. Our missing items are teasingly sitting right next to us in another dimension. It's probably getting crowded in there. So many socks.....

I've had a $100 bill appear in my sock drawer -- not kidding -- but it was after I prayed, so I prefer to think of it as a religious experience.
Maybe its more of a religious contribution :cool: