MYSTERIOUS Black Ring UFO Over Disneyland

ApexTV

This mysterious black ring seen over Disneyland in California is claimed by some to be a UFO that was caught on tape over the famous amusement park. Some say that the object is just a smoke ring, however the man who took the video claims that there was too much wind that day for a smoke ring to exist. What do you think? Does this video depict a real UFO caught on camera or is it simply a smoke ring? Please leave your thoughts in the comments!

HDRKID

Maybe the aliens inside look like this one. Funny that Elsa looks like an alien human hybrid and the movie Frozen gave us a character with powers. Coincidence, I don't think so.

elsa_frozen.jpg

TimeFlipper

When we were children we all knew a girl we thought was very beautiful, and would have seen her in our minds as a sort of Angel...The love of my life at the time was Rita Hayworth and i still think of her as some kind of Angel...She is the only person i always keep pictures of in my Laptop :love: :LOL:

TnWatchdog

When we were children we all knew a girl we thought was very beautiful, and would have seen her in our minds as a sort of Angel...The love of my life at the time was Rita Hayworth and i still think of her as some kind of Angel...She is the only person i always keep pictures of in my Laptop :love: :LOL:
...and Caroline Munro!
Rita Hayworth, the 'only' one on your laptop...I'm sure you have the bond girl there also. hahaha.

TnWatchdog

It is a smoke ring...quote from an article I read.
"Everybody knows how much pyrotechnics are a huge part of the magic of the Disney theme parks."